May 2020 Update Still Will Not Install?

Blackstone

2[H]4U
Does anyone else still have a message that the May update to version 2004 is on its way? I know they held it back for bug fixing but this seems ridiculous. I have 3 radically different machines and it will not install on any of them, even if I use the update assistant.

I don't particularly want it I am just curious if this is still going on for most people.

Yes it's still happening. I guess some manufacturers haven't whitelisted their devices for 2004. Our Thinkpads all have the "coming soon" notice still. I have done clean 2004 installs on them though and they seem ok. (YMMV)

Does anyone else still have a message that the May update to version 2004 is on its way? I know they held it back for bug fixing but this seems ridiculous. I have 3 radically different machines and it will not install on any of them, even if I use the update assistant.

I don't particularly want it I am just curious if this is still going on for most people.
So what do the motherboard manufacturers like ASUS, et all do?

The Windows 10 Version 2004 has created a huge debacle. It is undercooked and cold-served.
If I were a Microsoft loyalist, I would wait until they kill all the bugs in it and then defrost it and then boil it and then serve it to me.
I like food and OS, hot and ready.

Heh, so happy to not be Microsoft dependent on anything

Was just wondering about this. I have a HP Probook and I am still seeing this stupid message.

Back