May 2020 Update Still Will Not Install?

Blackstone

2[H]4U
Does anyone else still have a message that the May update to version 2004 is on its way? I know they held it back for bug fixing but this seems ridiculous. I have 3 radically different machines and it will not install on any of them, even if I use the update assistant.

I don't particularly want it I am just curious if this is still going on for most people.

SuperSubZero

2[H]4U
Yes it's still happening. I guess some manufacturers haven't whitelisted their devices for 2004. Our Thinkpads all have the "coming soon" notice still. I have done clean 2004 installs on them though and they seem ok. (YMMV)

x509

2[H]4U
Does anyone else still have a message that the May update to version 2004 is on its way? I know they held it back for bug fixing but this seems ridiculous. I have 3 radically different machines and it will not install on any of them, even if I use the update assistant.

I don't particularly want it I am just curious if this is still going on for most people.
So what do the motherboard manufacturers like ASUS, et all do?

JustinC

Weaksauce
The Windows 10 Version 2004 has created a huge debacle. It is undercooked and cold-served.
If I were a Microsoft loyalist, I would wait until they kill all the bugs in it and then defrost it and then boil it and then serve it to me.
I like food and OS, hot and ready.

B00nie

[H]F Junkie
Heh, so happy to not be Microsoft dependent on anything

techie81

[H]ard for [H]ardware
Was just wondering about this. I have a HP Probook and I am still seeing this stupid message.