Maxtor® BlackArmor™ 160GB portable hard drive for just $79.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-One

Gawd
As a follow up to the original communication regarding your canceled order at Seagate.com and as a valued customer, we are offering you the following special program on one of our most attractive new products.

A Maxtor® BlackArmor™ 160GB portable hard drive for just $79.99.*
33% off MSRP.

Seagate's BlackArmor drive is a breakthrough new product and the ultimate in data theft protection. Seagate Secure™ technology makes the BlackArmor portable hard drive the world's first "safe drive", meaning that the only way to get to your data if your drive is lost or stolen is through your secret password.

Recently advertised in the Wall Street Journal, BlackArmor is considered the gold standard of security endorsed by the National Security Agency as having government-grade encryption.

Please note this offer only open from September 03, 2008 until September 18, 2008. Please use the following coupon code during the checkout process to redeem this offer stxbarmor08

Seagate.com
stxbarmor08

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe some of you want this deal more then I do.:D:D:D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I actually read the fine print, it may not work so good so try it and report back.

50 cents a GB. what a ripoff. even if it's a 2.5"

(I got the same email)

Thanks for thinking of us but the Best Buy WD 500gb external for $90 sounds this week like a much better deal.

yeah doesn't make up for anything, why would a bunch of cheapo's like us want a ULTRA SECURITY hard drive anyway.

So...how is this a hot deal?

How can you not see it's already been explained? Oh, you just wanted to post something. I'm starting to get sick of thread hating when someone is just trying to be helpful and posts a deal people think is not that good. Why don't you just STFU when you have useless BS to spout. Sorry for the non-hot deal.:p But at least I was moving in the right direction.

I'm starting to get sick of thread hating when someone is just trying to be helpful and posts a deal people think is not that good.

OR, you could use common sense before starting a thread about a deal that obviously isn't hot. In this case, it's not even whether people THINK it's hot or not....IT'S NOT HOT.

Seriously, do your research before starting a thread and then maybe you wouldn't look like a fool.

So why did you even ask how is it a hot deal if it's sooooo obvious that's it's not? Oh, I know, you're just an idiot that likes to post the obvious. :D Honestly, S.A.D

EDIT: I don't feel like a fool for trying to post a good deal so I really could care less about your little opinion of me.:rolleyes:

LMAO. Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back