Maxtor 160GB 8mb Cache Hard Drive $70 No rebates

burningrave101

[H]F Junkie
OfficeDepot has the Maxtor 160GB 8mb Cache Hard Drive for $150 - $80 coupon code 38129876 = $70 w/ free shipping. No rebates.

Also if any of you decide to spend $250 at OfficeMax this promotion here for $50 off $250 is still running till April 5.

http://link.p0.com/u.d?GEmLVe-oS1kFAMZE=4051

Ack, no stock in my area!!! :mad:

Oh well, thanks for the deal. I'm sure a lot of others can benefit from it.

::UPDATE::

Looks like this deal is dead all zip codes are coming up as 0 available and it looks like a good chunk of the orders that have been placed will not get filled.

i just got in on it...finally, I see so many of these hot [H]ard drive deals, but never have the money...I was going to jump on the 200gig drive for $130, but this is way better...

I can't wait to replace my two aging 40gb drives..:D

Great find - I just ordered the Maxtor. I tried to order 2 of them, but it said the coupon was a 1-time only offer. I wonder if I can place another order tomorrow?

pressenter

Originally posted by pressenter
Great find - I just ordered the Maxtor. I tried to order 2 of them, but it said the coupon was a 1-time only offer. I wonder if I can place another order tomorrow?

pressenter

I doubt it. Get someone else to order it for you on their CC and give them the money :).

best buy has the same drive for $129.99, I am gonna go to Office Depot Monday (which is a block down the street from best buy) and get it price matched to $50 after everything.

Thats 1/3 the original price!!

31cents per gig, with no rebates.

still in stock in my area... and the coupon code 38129876 is only valid until 3/20...today! so hurry... total was 75 bucks. =)

If i backorder this item, do i still get the coupon code ? this is damn nice but out of stock

Darn, can't believe i missed this on online. This is one of the best hasslefree (no rebate) prices i've ever seen (.43 gig!).

Headed to Office Depot this afternoon.

Thx

My drive just got here woohooo!!! I'll be testing this baby out in a few days. Just for kicks and giggles I have a IDE to Serial ATA adapter so maybe I'll get a nice little performance boost.

I just got my drive also, I was wondering if anyone would be interested my Maxtor for a Western Digital 160GB drive from the OM or CC deals? I have two of the WDs and would like a third for RAID reasons. I'm talking about a straight up trade where each party pays shipping one way.

any of you know how long this deal will last, or what, because i really wanna get one tomorrow and i hope it doesnt end!! :(

Dead deal, sorry, however I think the normal price has dropped on $109 on OD's website.

my hard drive came today. now im a happy camper.

people on FW forums have tried Price matching it to the new price and have had $40 refunded to their accounts. so actual price of the hd for them was only $35. and others have been unsuccessful after a csr told someone she got an email stating not to PM the new price if there was a coupon in use.

Originally posted by Emret
If i backorder this item, do i still get the coupon code ? this is damn nice but out of stock

I also ordered it when it was on backorder with the coupon. I called them today and said that the coupon WILL still be applied. :D

Mine was supposed to be delivered today, It never showed up. I call up to check the delivery status and it says that my order for $0 was delivered today. I call them up and they basicaly tell me that it was only good for the ones they had in stock and that my order was canceled.

My Checking account is missing $147.78, thats the price of 2 drives at the special price. I only ordered one. I see all of you are getting them without hastle and getting them even if there on backorder. WTF did i do wrong?

I tried price matching to this weeks special price and was told they couldnt do that.

Fuck office depot. they are NOT getting any more of my business untill i am repayed for my time wasted with there shit.

Yup. My delievery was short shipped. So it's canceled. The reason being she told me that the coupon code was being used for a Grand Opening in San Jose. So the system just accepted the code cause it met the criteria. But I guess they check it out and canceled my order. At least that's what she told me. Eh. Oh well.

got mine the other day. when i placed the order somehow my coupon just disappeared. they emailed me and said they credited me the 80.00 bucks so im happy. thanks for the deal find

Well they were out of stock before, but now they have it..

Item# List Price Our Price
447679 $189.84 $109.97

but when I apply the coupon it wont work... they have it listed as $109 instead of $160 and the list price is 189... so its already off 80bucks

I guess its a dead deal ?

Originally posted by Emret
Well they were out of stock before, but now they have it..

Item# List Price Our Price
447679 $189.84 $109.97

but when I apply the coupon it wont work... they have it listed as $109 instead of $160 and the list price is 189... so its already off 80bucks

I guess its a dead deal ?

If you read the other posts, it lists the coupon expiring on 3/20.

Back