[MaxKeyboard] Mechanical Backlit Keyboard Sale $99.99 + FREEBIES

txsizzler

[H]ard|Gawd
Okay, here is the details:
1) $99.99 w/ code MKTGBF30

2) Your entire order ships for $5.00 (UPS GROUND, U.S.A customers only)

3) Free gifts for order over $50
- Free MAX fan T-shirt (while stocks last, worth $19.99) ***Remember to select your T-Shirt size***
- Free keycap puller (worth $3.50)
- Free custom keycap set (worth $10.00)
- Free Max signature cable strap (worth $2.50)

Links:

X7 - Blue Switches: http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-keyboard-nighthawk-x7-backlit-mechanical-keyboard.html

X8 - Brown Switches: http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-keyboard-nighthawk-x8-blue-backlit-mechanical-keyboard.html

X9 - Red Switches: http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-keyboard-nighthawk-x9-red-backlit-mechanical-keyboard.html

Hurry!!! sale event will expires on Monday, November 26, 2012

Qualified model: Nighthawk, Durandal and semi custom keyboard. (Exclude full custom keyboard)

Thanks to SlickDeals and hellr4isEr at Overclock

God, I wish they had semi custom option for blues :(. Blues, my fav switches, and the x7 in blues, only comes in white, while the others have multiple led lighting options. No love for blues! :(

Looks like a rabrand of Monoprice Mech Keyboard....

I believe both Monoprice and Maxkeyboard use the same maker for the keyboard. So yeah, technically they are the same board, MaxKB just lets you customize the hell out of it while MP is just a basic mechanical keyboard. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

These are iOne OEM boards which in places like geekhack.org and deskthority.net (keyboard forums) are frowned upon because of shoddy quality.

You would be better off with a cooler master which is Costar OEM and better all around quality. I know this one kind of has a weird layout but would be a much better buy for $99.99

http://www.cmstore-usa.com/quickfire-tk-mechanical-gaming-keyboard/

I don't know if it's true but I've heard that the rebrands are better than the iOne. In one sense I wanna say that is bs since it just seems like they'd all be selling the same board. But on the other hand maybe the exterior is just some extremely generic OEM case with different internals from brand to brand. Anyone have any experience with these keyboards?

I have one of the keyboards that was sold under the XArmour brand and the quality has been fine for me. I'm not SUPER picky about it and bought a brown version after having bought/used the BWU which turned out to be kind of loud for my taste.

Based on how discounted this offer is and having the additional features of the Max + an orange backlight which I prefer, I'm probably going to get a 2nd.

Purchased. Thank you.

Also it looks like it does not ship until the end of the month. X8 anyways.

"PRE-ORDER" This product will be available and ship on 11/28/2012

Just got my X7 today. Blue switches with white LED's.This is my first mechanical keyboard but so far I must say I'm very pleased with it. The clicking will take some getting used to but other than that I love the feel of they keys and other than wanting blue LED's I think it looks great to.

Just got my X7 today. Blue switches with white LED's.This is my first mechanical keyboard but so far I must say I'm very pleased with it. The clicking will take some getting used to but other than that I love the feel of they keys and other than wanting blue LED's I think it looks great to.

Lucky you. Mine comes in monday. I went with the browns since I liked the click feeling on the blues but couldnt stand the noise. I also went with white leds. Going to be my first mech board also. Cant wait. :D

I got mine a few days ago. The best part about the keyboard is the slow-pulsing lights; it's a sick effect at night. I think this is the only mechanical keyboard that does that. The only thing I don't like is the typeface on the keyboard. But I love the customization so I'm sold.

Nice, I was going to get in on this as well, but I heard in the summer they had a similar sale that was discounted a bit more; I have so many mechanical keyboards already I'll just wait to try this brand when it goes on a bigger sale, but this black friday one was pretty nice. I definitely will be interested if they apply the sale to fully customized since they don't have many options for customized boards with cherry mx blues in mind

Do all their illuminated boards have pulsing option?

My Ducky Shine 2 has the pulsing effect as well but has a $49 higher price tag

So is there an explanation on the difference between the switches?

So is there an explanation on the difference between the switches?

A mech keyboard is all about feel. I highly recommend that you try the switches before you buy as just a word description doesnt do it any justice.

WASD has a great kit. $8. Has all four switches and the three different o-rings.

Back