Maximum PC & Maxim 1 year subs for $3.50 each

Veedo

2[H]4U
seen on bens bargains, awesome deal!

Full Subscription to Maxim $12 - code TURKEYMAX = $3.50
Full Subscription to Maximum PC $15 - code TURKEYMPC = $3.50

Thanks OP!!! 2 years Maximum PC for 7 bucks :)
I put renew on accident when this is the first time ordering through them; hope it doesn't screw anything up.

Every time I sub to a magazine it goes out of business or becomes online only within a year.... i'll do everyone here a favor and have to pass :(

Update: nevermind, didn't realize there was a link there...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
didn't see a place to put in the code on maximum pc's website....I just said "pay later" instead of putting in a CC and they said they would bill be the $15...where should I have put the code in? Thanks!

How reputable is this site? Will they just steal your credit card information and use it for identity theft?

Found out that if you put in "TURKEYVF" you can get Vanity Fair for $3.50 per year.

I'm not a Vanity Fair fan, but thought I would point it out. Also, if you put in "TG20" you can get 20% off most of the other mags.

What proof do you have to your claim? This site routinely shows up on ben's bargains and other sights. ID theft is a big acusation.

Jeff

I think he was being sarcastic and you missed it entirely

Wow, this deal is on Slickdeals now.
eek3.gif

Thanks, I got 2 years of maximum pc. Still not as cheap as a few years ago when I got a year at a little under 2 dollars, but still pretty good.

Already getting maxim for free, but $3.50 is the cheapest I've ever seen on maxpc

Back