Max Payne 3 Design and Technology Video

Dear Rockstar,

Don't fuck up the PC version. Max Payne/Max Payne 2 are some of my favorite PC games of all time. The fact they also supported mods make them even better (The KungFu mod in particular). Don't let me down.

Thanks,

A PC gamer you fucked over with Red Dead Redemption

The commentary didn't really make it sounds like it stands apart from any other 3rd-person shooter though. Looks pretty decent, hope it delivers.

I was a huge fan of 1 and 2... i too hope they don't jack it up. Here I thought I was only waiting for D3 and then I see this is coming out :D yaaay

now if they would just add in Soldier of Fortune style gibs and what not, it looks like it would be awesome.

Did anyone catch the part that said, "long armed weapons take more time to swing around"..... this means aim lag built into the game....

Did anyone catch the part that said, "long armed weapons take more time to swing around"..... this means aim lag built into the game....

Hopefully it will correlate with movement and/or mouse aiming speeds...

My fingers are crossed that it won't be dependent on Steam or some other DRM software. If it will be, then I'll think twice before purchasing it.

Probably a little too bloody for me, but the animation is impressive. Like others, I hope they don't gimp it for PC.

They just need to make a true SOF 3...
Only if it could be made without being a consolized pile of garbage.

Otherwise, they should steer clear of another sequel so as not to tarnish my memories of how fun SoF 1&2 were. I still had the discs for both of them until something got dropped on them and I had to throw them away late last year.

only problem I have is they shaved his head put a thick beard on him and took away his dress clothes. That was a big part of his image. they should have left his image alone IMO. Other then that the game looks sweet.

Looks like there was plenty of lag while Max was on the ground aiming a hand gun...oh wait that was the console controls:D

John McClane .. err Max Payne never looked so good. I hope this technology carries over to GTA5. Not the slow-mo, but the animation/weapon-system.

//[T.0.P]//;1038280541 said:
Hopefully it will correlate with movement and/or mouse aiming speeds...

My fingers are crossed that it won't be dependent on Steam or some other DRM software. If it will be, then I'll think twice before purchasing it.

Think twice, then; I like my game library to be Steam accessible.

I guess. But, in the long run, it's a highly unnecessary front-end to run games of all things. It's like the old auto-run applications on optical media, but worse.

As others have already stated, I was totally thinking about the movie Die Hard while watching that.

Looks badass, and I can hardly wait!

Back