Max Keyboard - Backlit Mechanical Keyboard Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if there are specific mods for that forum. I would just send it to any/all of these:

matrix563, Locutus, Oldie, KuJaX, Crosshairs, Ruckus

I want in on one, but I need to determine Blue or Brown first... :(

I can't afford to drop that kind of coin on something I'm not sure of.

I don't think you'll find a broken MX brown/blue keyboard - the switches still have some value even if the PCB is messed up. Maybe go to a Best Buy and see if they have any mainstream mechanical keyboards on display?

Blue's are loud, I actually had this company's X7 with blue switches and other than the loud click it was awesome. I've been waiting on a deal to get the X8 with browns

The brown switches are the quietest of the bunch?

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

What did the mods say? Not a lot of people go in this forum. Maybe even the regular hot deals section.

Count me in. I was looking at the corsair k70,but I won't pass a chance to save some money!

Please report back when you get yours whether you can turn the backlight off. I just realized, that even with the discount, I am looking at $150 for the keyboard + o-rings (installed) + shipping. +$5 if I want purple or white LED's.

That is bordering on insane for a keyboard (for me anyway)...

Pieced together an x9 with white back, 8 integrated colors,including g mode keys and
leaving arrows defaulted, + shipping for 144.23 after discount.

It is insane, but for less than $15 more I can have a fully customized board compared to the k70 which is $129.99(even though the silver ed. caught my eye).

Just got mine - white backlit X8. Loving it so far.

Hahaha, you didnt wait for us? You started it and left us in the dust. :D . Glad to hear you are enjoying the product though! How much did yours come out to?

I could potentially be in as well as another person. But I need more info. How good are these boards & what would the total price be?

Will that make 10? If not, I can make another account to buy another or if they would count my single account with two keyboard purchases. My friends Bday is coming up and he deserves a nice keyboard! :p

Plz post up more info on how well these compare to other keyboards at this price. Warranty,. Customer Service ect.

Will that make 10? If not, I can make another account to buy another or if they would count my single account with two keyboard purchases. My friends Bday is coming up and he deserves a nice keyboard! :p

I'll be your friend! :)

Found my answer to the backlight thing...in a blog on their website I wouldn't have expected:

Note: Max Keyboard have total of 5 levels

Level 0: Backlight off.
Level 1: Low backlight.
Level 2: Medium backlight.
Level 3: High backlight.
Level 4: Pulse on backlight.

Plz post up more info on how well these compare to other keyboards at this price. Warranty,. Customer Service ect.

Google your questions. I did and found review from another site on the keyboard only. I also found personal comparisons and reviews as well.

So I believe we have our 10 members :D I have pm'ed those people. Im not sure if I can add more then 10 but Ill find out. I can not promise anyone else will get in the deal, but if you would like to be on the wait list, PM me :)

So I believe we have our 10 members :D I have pm'ed those people. Im not sure if I can add more then 10 but Ill find out. I can not promise anyone else will get in the deal, but if you would like to be on the wait list, PM me :)

X5!!!! Hahhah, looking forward to more info in the morning!

is this still on? Im interested, but can anyone tell me why this is better than a vengeance k70?

also kinda confused with all the options, can I get one with a white backlight? I don't like the colored (red, purple etc) ones

is this still on? Im interested, but can anyone tell me why this is better than a vengeance k70?

also kinda confused with all the options, can I get one with a white backlight? I don't like the colored (red, purple etc) ones

I can add you to a wait list if they allow more than 10 people , or if someone drops out

As far as customization goes, the deal is for a 20% off coupon so I'm pretty sure you can order what ever keyboard variant you desire

You can order whatever you want - yes they have a white backlight option.

Multiple keyboards count to the 10 total even if ordered by one person in the same order.

"Specializing in very high performance memory, ultra-efficient power supplies, and other key system components, our products are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere."

http://www.corsair.com/us/company/aboutus/

"MAX Keyboard is a manufacturer for high end computer keyboard. We aim to provide quality premium keyboard and accessory. We know build quality is the foundation for an excellent keyboard but features is also an important element needed for the keyboard to make your typing enjoyable and more efficient. We at Max Keyboard ensure that each keyboard is made to the highest standards."

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/about-max-keyboard.html

Its like going to a buffet for fried chicken or going to KFC for fried chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back