mATX x370 mobos?

grtitan

Telemetry is Spying on ME!
hi all,

I want to buy a Ryzen cpu, but i need a mATX and would like a x370 one, since the b350 are kind of lacking in features, but i must admit, i am having a hell of a hard time finding one, besides the kind of meh Biostar one.

Any good experience with such b350 mobos?

What's going on with this segment?

Doesn't look like much is going on here. mITX is getting ASRock and Gigabyte in the next few weeks, but mATX is basically being ignored. It seems like there's a general segmentation that's starting to occur, with the assumption that folks either want to go very small and therefore mITX or very high performance and therefore ATX.

I found a user review for it and he/she said that the bios was lacking and bare.

Hopefully Asus, Asrock or MSI would care in releasing a good one.

Thats whats currently holding me back from moving to a Ryzen system, from my current i5.

Same, would have upgraded already but find x370 matx mobo extremely lacking, depending how CoffeeLake pans out, if it support Z270, I will just go back to Intel for my matx need.

Same, would have upgraded already but find x370 matx mobo extremely lacking, depending how CoffeeLake pans out, if it support Z270, I will just go back to Intel for my matx need.
Then again, some of the avaliable mobos using the B350 chipset are ok.

Just wished they had better VRM cooling and more than one USB C port and better sound chips. The included realteks that all of them use are actually older than what my Z77 has and it was released over 5 years ago!

Back