mATX/itx AM4 boards

Pusher of Buttons

[H]ard|Gawd
Any opinions from anyone on the the board choices out there? I've never seen the Biostar X370GTN actually in stock, and I'm getting to the point where I must just say heck with it and get a B350 mATX board. But, within those, I can't find ANY reviews.

I really just want the best non-ATX board. Ideally a X370 mATX board, but who knows when we'll see those. At this point I'm willing to give up xfire because I doubt I'd use it anyways to just get something on the field.

So anyone have any of the mATX boards? Should I wait until the Biostar board actually gets in stock? I'm not an extreme over-clocker, I just like to put all extra juice in the tank, so I'm not going to be tore up over not hitting 4.0ghz, but I want stability and better than crap performance.

I am currently using AB350M Pro4 in my plex server with a ryzen 5 1600, and 2x4gb 2400 gskill flare x, its a solid board, but i do not have anything overclocked. The only drawback I can see with it was the realtek network vs the intel one my asrock x370 killer board has. Its a nice board espically for the 89 bucks i paid for it.

I am currently using AB350M Pro4 in my plex server with a ryzen 5 1600, and 2x4gb 2400 gskill flare x, its a solid board, but i do not have anything overclocked. The only drawback I can see with it was the realtek network vs the intel one my asrock x370 killer board has. Its a nice board espically for the 89 bucks i paid for it.

Yeah, that one would be on my current short list. I like the 2 m.2 slots. I just hate skimping on a mobo and all the options right seem a little....light for me. Just odd to me that mATX and itx got passed over so much when sff cases are really taking off.

Main reason i went with the killer for my board so i could do the nvme and a storage m2. it is so much cleaner only having a single sata drive in my build now :)

Back