GTA: San Andreas 3.74
SW Galaxies complete 4.99
X3 gold 10.19
madballs in babo: invasion 1.99
the misadventures of p.b winterbottom 2.49
Bioshock 4.99
titan quest 4.99
all dragon age: origins 40% 23.99

Not impressed with today's specials. A bit sore about having bought DA not a couple of weeks ago for full price (and the game being mediocre really) but meh. Bioshock is worth getting if you haven't played it yet, the rest probably not so much.

I'm glad Steam has a Wish List now, now if I could just one of those games to go on a deep discount. Titan Quest is tempting but I think I'll wait for a few days to see what else pops on the daily deals.

I'm glad Steam has a Wish List now, now if I could just one of those games to go on a deep discount. Titan Quest is tempting but I think I'll wait for a few days to see what else pops on the daily deals.

You know what I'd like to see (though they won't do it because it'll lose them money) is have a system setup that is tied to your wishlist that would automatically purchase the game based on it's price. Say if x<,=$10 then purchase automatically, or maybe an sms/email notify.

That would be an AWESOME system. They could farm the data to see what people are wanting at what price.

I picked up Bioshock 2 on sale.

Does this game get any better? They really skimped/watered down/cheesed out the intro. Playing as a Big Daddy feels nothing like it should. Dissapointed so far and I really enjoyed the first one.

I picked up Bioshock 2 on sale.

Does this game get any better? They really skimped/watered down/cheesed out the intro. Playing as a Big Daddy feels nothing like it should. Dissapointed so far and I really enjoyed the first one.

I enjoyed the original much more. It had better atmosphere for the setting.

How is X3 gold? That price seems like a steal for the 2 games it includes.

You know what I'd like to see (though they won't do it because it'll lose them money) is have a system setup that is tied to your wishlist that would automatically purchase the game based on it's price. Say if x<,=$10 then purchase automatically, or maybe an sms/email notify.
That would be nice. The next thing I want them to implement is to have your actual birthday saved so that I no longer have to pick some arbitrary date to prove I am old enough to view mature content on the store page. I'd be happy if it just remembered the last date I randomly picked. That is so freaking anoying and completely worthless. I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

Got in on San Andreas and Deadly Shadows. The latter sucks balls compared to its predecessors, but, fuck it, it's $3.

And now I feel sick because I just realized that I gave Eidos money.

Is DA: Awakenings worth it? I did enjoy the main game.

I think its worth it, especially if its on sale. I haven't actually finished it yet, though. I'm waiting for another patch. The current patch (1.03, which is needed for Awakening) causes random crashes.

Is Thief worth buying? I know it's only a few dollars, but I don't want to waste those few dollars if they can be spent on a better game.

The next thing I want them to implement is to have your actual birthday saved so that I no longer have to pick some arbitrary date to prove I am old enough to view mature content on the store page. I'd be happy if it just remembered the last date I randomly picked. That is so freaking anoying and completely worthless. I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

This irritates me on many other sites too.

That would be nice. The next thing I want them to implement is to have your actual birthday saved so that I no longer have to pick some arbitrary date to prove I am old enough to view mature content on the store page. I'd be happy if it just remembered the last date I randomly picked. That is so freaking anoying and completely worthless. I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

It still does that even when you are logged in. Since I have a CC tied to my acct, I am obviously 18+. I also don't think you can agree to the Stream subscriber agreement without being an adult too. So just having an acct should be enough.

07/02
Beat Hazard $2.49
Max and the Magic Maker $5.00
The Bionic Commando Pack $11.24
Saints Row 2 $7.49
Star Wars Empire at War Gold Pack $4.99
Half Life 2 $3.39
Borderlands $10.19
Day of Defeat $1.24
Crysis $14.99
Prototype $14.99

Sigh ... I want Saints Row 2 and Borderlands, but both are above the $5 per game I vowed to spend, or not spent if you will, must ... walk ... away ...

07/02
Borderlands $10.19

Sigh ... I want Saints Row 2 and Borderlands, but both are above the $5 per game I vowed to spend, or not spent if you will, must ... walk ... away ...

Borderlands' DLCs are all 66% off as well... So, Borderlands + three DLCs for $20... So, almost like $5/each!

kinda want to pick up borderlands but i don't know how it will run on my laptop

aliienware m17x-R2
I7 820 qm
dual 1gb mobility 4870s in crossfire
4gb 1333mhz ram

I played Saints Row 2 on PS3 for a bit when I still had the GameFly sub, it was fun but I also just checked the review on Gamespot and the PC version only got a 6.8/10 mainly due to severe problems with the frame rate, hence no SR2 for me.

kinda want to pick up borderlands but i don't know how it will run on my laptop

aliienware m17x-R2
I7 820 qm
dual 1gb mobility 4870s in crossfire
4gb 1333mhz ram

Will probably run shitty since your hardware is from 1984 ....
That answer is about as good as the question asked ...

I played Saints Row 2 on PS3 for a bit when I still had the GameFly sub, it was fun but I also just checked the review on Gamespot and the PC version only got a 6.8/10 mainly due to severe problems with the frame rate, hence no SR2 for me.

Old news. The game was patched BIG time since those reviews first went up.

I loved playing it on the PC.

Don't miss out. Not for that price. Seriously.

Nice, sale day for Borderlands and I finally got Moxxi at the right price of $3.39. Now I can finally stash all the guns I picked up in Knoxx, then go back to it to finish up the side-quests there. :)

Is there any point in me getting the Borderlands expansions if I didn't finish the base game? I put maybe 15 hours in on it (and enjoyed it) but then kind of just stopped playing. Wondering if the expansions would draw me back in or just be useless until I finish it.

Is there any point in me getting the Borderlands expansions if I didn't finish the base game? I put maybe 15 hours in on it (and enjoyed it) but then kind of just stopped playing. Wondering if the expansions would draw me back in or just be useless until I finish it.

Sure. You can come and go pretty much as you please. Knoxx will raise your level caps for you and open the world to new goodies for you.

Mine systems can only show 16 colors at once, I need to upgrade to one that can show 256!

Don't buy Saints Row 2 if you're running Windows 7. The game runs at like 2x speed and the developer refuses to patch the game.

I was just reading some of the "fixes" in the Steam forums. However, it appears as if your CPU is at 3.2GHz (mine is) it works fine.

I had no trouble with Saint's Row 2 (or Red Faction: Guerrilla) on Win 7 Pro x64. I've heard about the speed bugs but luckily I wasn't bitten by them.

SR2 is definitely worth $7.49, I bought it last fall around that price on sale too, managed to game around 40+ hours to it. Just picked up GTA 4 days ago, also another game worth getting is Men of War pack which is $8 or just the Men of War core game which is $3.74.

Okay I just bought borderlands with the DLC but the DLC is not showing up in my game library is that normal?

Back