Massive Coronal Hole on the Sun

400,000 miles across? Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Or doing your wife.... Ouch.

Kind of looks like the USA. First thought when I saw that though, was Fifth Element and we are FUCKED.

Nice image, though. Really cool looking!

A whole lotta hot gas is missing from the sun?

The hole is America shaped?

Mystery solved.

looks like solarmax is just about to happen and we still don't know if it'll have the most sunspots since the '50s or the least.

The tinfoil hat wearers at Godlike Productions are probably having a field day with this one. :)

There speel checher was bussedt.

Massive Cornholing of Son - Parents pimp out child to gay orgy, film at 11.

Picture was awesome.

oh and, were all gonna die.... just sayen

Proof that Americans are right when we say that the USA is the center of all life as we know it. Even our own sun can't dispute it and echoes it with grand enthusiasm.

THANKS OBAMA

Personally I think it is related to Global Warming ... I think all the Greenhouse gases are flying through space and causing the hole ... and before you tell me the sun would vaporize the gases they are landing on the dark side of the sun at night ... or maybe it's just ALIENS :eek: :p

:D

Personally I think it is related to Global Warming ... I think all the Greenhouse gases are flying through space and causing the hole ... and before you tell me the sun would vaporize the gases they are landing on the dark side of the sun at night ... or maybe it's just ALIENS :eek: :p

:D
Didn't you hear? A new study now says that all the bad weather we are having is because we have been cleaning up our act. Less pollution has created all the bad weather we are having. More hurricanes anyway

Didn't you hear? A new study now says that all the bad weather we are having is because we have been cleaning up our act. Less pollution has created all the bad weather we are having. More hurricanes anyway

Damn ... my car broke down and I had to start bicycling to work ... for all those in hurricane country I apologize for not creating enough polution ... maybe we could get some of those really polluting industries from China to move back to the USA ... we could give them tax exemptions as long as they generate extra pollution to keep those hurricanes at bay :cool: :D

The tinfoil hat wearers at Godlike Productions are probably having a field day with this one. :)

You mean the ones that think everything from locust plagues to droughts to someone's favorite team losing a sports game is a result of HAARP and some kind of advanced secret "scalar" weaponry? :rolleyes:

That's just great, now the SciFy channel is going to make another crappy disaster movie.

Proof that God is a patriot! USA! USA! USA!

Nah the sun is practicing to send a flare of the exact shape of this country to rid the planet of its biggest threat.

P.S: There is no god.

Oh Geez...the sun is reaching it's maximum of it's 11 year cycle. I am sure somehow in some convoluted way this will give those 'man made global warming' whacko's some reason to blame something else on my SUV. Like if I wasn't using oil the sun would be cooler or something...

Back