Mass image downloading

Rofl-Mic-Lofl

For Whom The Bell Trolls
I want to download a bunch of images off this one site, but they're all in thumbnails so I can't downthemall because it will just save the thumbnails. Am I gonna have to manually click on every thumbnail and save it? Or is there another way?

if there is a common naming convention used and all the full sized imaged are in the same directory, then you can use wget to download them. You could also use wget in a batch file with a for/next loop if they are numbered sequentially.

*** For the flamers ***
*** Yes its a unix tool, but there are windows versions ***

I may be mistaken, but I thought there was a Firefox plug-in that would do this?

MrPix is good for this. It will scan the entire site and download all images meeting certain requirments such as file size, dimensions, file type, etc.

djnes said:
I may be mistaken, but I thought there was a Firefox plug-in that would do this?

There's DownThemAll, but it just downloads the image that's shown, the thumbnail.

Met-AL said:
MrPix is good for this. It will scan the entire site and download all images meeting certain requirments such as file size, dimensions, file type, etc.

Link? I googled it and got a website with a bunch of pictures of cats.. lol

Back