Mass Effect Thread

clevarias

Limp Gawd
This thread is for people that are counting the days until they get to play Mass Effect. I dont think I have ever looked this forward to a game coming out since Ocarina of Time. I have very high expectations for this game, I am thinking it could possibly be the best game of the year. The level of detail in this game, I think it ousts any other game out right now. The graphics are the best I have seen on the 360, the facial expressions and animations are amazing. Is anyone else scrared that this game may not be what we all are anticipating it to be?

Yeah I agree, I have read a lot about this game and AI is one thing I havent really heard them mention anything about.

The only thing that worries me is that games rarely ever live up to this level of hype...although it seems more and more hyped games are turning out good these days.:cool:

I'm really looking forward to this as well, Sucker for futuristic space operas. I just hope the actual gameply is fun and doesn't get boring 10 hours into the game.

I'm curious about it, but it's release snuck up on me. Another game that "mysteriously" went gold and will go on sale in November. I swear if anyone ever makes a huge release in mid-summer it's going to sell a lot more because there's no competition.

Supposedly you can play the combat sections as a third person Gears of War style game if you want, but you can also pause at any time and give orders to your companions and other things which escape me at the moment. I guess it depends on how twitchy you want your game to be.

Any one who works with software can honestly watch the developers interviews and know that this game is going to be amazing.

I am so stoked. I pre ordered. The amount of detail that they are putting into this game is amazing. The environments wow. Game of the year ahead of that POS Halo 3.

I'm sure the game will be great. Bioware hasn't dissapointed their fans much, with their various Xbox RPGs.

I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. I've had it preordered for months now.

I'm trying to catch up with the times and get an HDTV to play this game on within the next two weeks. Looking for a 42" 1080p LCD, big step up from my 20" SDTV :).

I'm extremely excited about this. It's been too long since Bioware put out a new game.

I just hope that KoToR Bioware is putting this out and not Jade Empire Bioware. KoToR was a brilliant masterpiece...while Jade Empire was Blech:(

The new dialogue system looks amazing as well, and I'm psyched that the PC (player Character for the non D&D crowd:D) is going to have voice acting! Now it won't seem like eveyone's having a one sided convo with me.

I'm trying to catch up with the times and get an HDTV to play this game on within the next two weeks. Looking for a 42" 1080p LCD, big step up from my 20" SDTV :).

I just bought that new Westinghourse 24" monitor so I could enjoy playing this game even more with my 360. I really do hope this game is what we all are expecting. Bioware rarely disapoints. When I first played KOTOR I was amazeed at that game, I had thought it was way ahead of it time, so hopefully I will get the same expression when i first play Mass Effect.

Back