Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PC)

$71 for both games isn't a bad price. The first game includes 2 DLC packs that roughly double the length of the main game. Not sure how long Miles is yet, but it seems to be at least 60-70% the length of the original based on the % completion it's giving me.

$71 for both games isn't a bad price. The first game includes 2 DLC packs that roughly double the length of the main game. Not sure how long Miles is yet, but it seems to be at least 60-70% the length of the original based on the % completion it's giving me.

both Spidey 1 DLC's are the length of the main game?

both Spidey 1 DLC's are the length of the main game?

Combined. They're pretty challenging, too. Some of the optional challenge missions at the end of the 2nd DLC are beastly. You're pretty much being attacked by 10 waves of the toughest normal enemies in the game. They're a little like the Musphelheim challenge in the first God of War.

Main Spider Man game is around 22 hours. The extra DLCs add a good 7-8 hours. To be honest I got a bit bored of the side activities by the 2nd DLC (which are the same as the main game), so I skipped most of them. I still have plenty in the main game. So base game is around 30 or so hours, give or take and I had plenty of side activities left.

Miles Morales took me around 12-15 hours. Still have some side activities left. Miles Morales was fine, but feels more like a $30 title. Think of it as something like Far Cry New Dawn, Crysis Warhead or Wolfenstein The Old Blood. A standalone expansion.

First game is very slow to start, IMO. Once it gets going it gets so much better. The grind for equipment is a pain but necessary otherwise the game is too bland.

Last edited:
I just completed Miles Morales with all the side stuff completed and 100% completion of the map. I didn't get the max score on everything (there's no point beyond achievements), but I got at least the middle rank on every challenge. They gate a few things behind NG+ for some reason, but it doesn't seem like anything major. Stuff like extra weapon ammo and such. Total completion time was 17.5 hours. I did the same for the normal Spider-Man remastered and it took more than 60 hours. That's pretty telling considering they cost the same.

Patch 2.209.0.0 Release Notes

-CPU optimizations for Intel 11th generation and older, with 8 cores or more
-Optimizations for AMD Ryzen 9 7950X and Ryzen 9 7900X CPUs
-Fixed a buffer overflow that could cause crashes for some players on Windows 11
-Fixed several graphics issues that could occur on AMD GPUs
-Addressed a bug that could cause the Supply Theft crime mission marker to disappear

https://support.insomniac.games/hc/en-us/articles/13131618327181-Version-2-209-0-0-Release-Notes

Intel seemingly is interested in pushing XeSS. Which shows that at least on some level they are interacting with game developers.

Back