Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

i read a couple of reviews. i hear the actual fighting is great, but the rest of the game is pretty shit. story mode, the way the game looks in general, the voice overs, music, pretty much everything except the actual fighting. not sure i'd want to spend the money on something that might not provide a whole lotta hours worth of fun.

i read a couple of reviews. i hear the actual fighting is great, but the rest of the game is pretty shit. story mode, the way the game looks in general, the voice overs, music, pretty much everything except the actual fighting. not sure i'd want to spend the money on something that might not provide a whole lotta hours worth of fun.

I'm a fan of Marvel VS. Capcom 3. As long as the fighting itself is good...I'm good. And I saw they're going to have Venom later which I'm a fan of.

I'll probably end up with it. I really enjoyed MvsC3.

I am disappointed to see all the X-men characters go. A fighting game without Wolverine just feels wrong.

If that's true, Infinite has had a lifespan that even SF x Tekken fans can joke about. I loved that game, so I feel their pain.
IMO the problem is that the Capcom of today isn't the Capcom of the mid to late 90's. They aren't able to go all-in with multiple games anymore. When they try to speed up development cycles and cut corners, people can see it. I get that Marvel fans wanted a new game, but everyone knew that they wouldn't be able to have 1/2 the cast. If Capcom had only waited another year, we might be looking at early development for a true new Marvel game with the full cast.
You have to think that those assets aren't going to be tossed, though. Capcom is notorious for re-packaging worthwhile assets into future revisions. I bet they take the characters people liked and the work in progress and end up making another Marvel game for 2019/20.

Wut? It will only be active for a year before they shut down the servers? That is kinda bs but I rarely ever play fighters online. The experience is 100x better with your buddies next to you on the couch.

There are some pretty credible screenshots of a Switch port for this game. It's also now a cross-buy title. Maybe there are still some signs of life?

There are some pretty credible screenshots of a Switch port for this game. It's also now a cross-buy title. Maybe there are still some signs of life?
No Capcom Cup, no Evo? Also, there is a strong rumor the servers are already planned to go down. Doesn't look like it.

Back