Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 on 360 -- Post your XBL tag

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh man. Is it good?!

Pretty good. Digging it so far. I love how they have different characters in it that weren't in the other versions like Green Goblin and Venom. ATM, I'm playing with Wolverine, Hulk, Gob, and Venom, though I swap out Venom for Thor and Gob for Gambit depending on who I'm fighting.

Fusion powers are neat too.

EDIT: Don't have XBL. I play co-op with my bro.

Pretty good. Digging it so far. I love how they have different characters in it that weren't in the other versions like Green Goblin and Venom. ATM, I'm playing with Wolverine, Hulk, Gob, and Venom, though I swap out Venom for Thor and Gob for Gambit depending on who I'm fighting.

Fusion powers are neat too.

EDIT: Don't have XBL. I play co-op with my bro.

+1 I am playing co-op with my gf, pretty good game very similar to the first so far (only the first mission)

FWIW, if you have the 360 version, you can use unlock codes to get Thor and Hulk (instead of unlocking them through the game). Hulk was supposed to be an exclusive to Bestbuy. It's just a d-pad combination. Not sure what Thor was an exclusive for. Anyway, the codes are below:

*Disclaimer* these codes may prevent you from getting the achievements for unlocking them through the game. I'm not sure.

When you're in the game at the base or anywhere that you can physically move around in:
Hulk: D L L U R U D L Start
Thor: U R R D R D L R start

OFC: D = down, L = left, R = right, and U = up

If you input the code correctly you'll hear a ding and the character will be unlocked in the "team" menu.

Last edited:
They had codes like these in the first one, and if its anything like that first one, be forewarned that entering a code could stop you from getting the achievements (if they have them) for unlocking those chars.

They had codes like these in the first one, and if its anything like that first one, be forewarned that entering a code could stop you from getting the achievements (if they have them) for unlocking those chars.

Good point. I never much cared for achievements.

Back