Status
Not open for further replies.

zim01

Gawd
WELCOME BACK MARY

In honor of your return, I thought I would summarize some of the high light
Some of the remarks and/or actions that got you on Probation:

MODSQUAD comment
It has come to our attention that there has been a surge of late of some agressive smack talk, if you will. While smack talk comes with the territory of a competitive environment, we have to remember to mutually respect one another as teammates and as people. The [H]ard|Forum Rules demand such. The use of vulgar, abusive and otherwise offensive smack talk really needs to calm down. In addition, the blatant personal attacks will stop now. These are simply uncalled for and will no longer be tolerated.

Also, from this point forward, there will be an much greater effort on our part to remove any and all offensive content and personal attacks. If we find that we as a group cannot curb this habit we have gotten into, the admins will be involved.

If you have any questions, please PM Moose or p[H].
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary's comments
shit...shit...shit....

Sweet, picked the best day to have my worst day of production.... Well them be the folding breaks I guess....

Ahhhh mooose.....

zim, you've talked way too much shit not to win this..."

Indecent proposal comes to mind.

this is officially gonna suck sweaty moose balls.

I'm starting to feel like I brought a moose to a rodeo.

down with moose.

fuck me, zim02 has 22.6K points and it's only the 3 pm CST update....

Are we using the same internet here? Your links and quoting style are most....moosish.

I dunno, I sure have been screwed by a moose around here a bunch

"moose" = catch all word for something bad...

been moosed = post deleted unjustly

got moosed = something large has been rammed up -there-

moose'nd-ed = broke you foot

slept with a moose = just have sex with a <insert comment after 11/11/06>

and of course the final straw of goat fucking a Mod

moosefuckerfz8.gif

May your freedom be short lived

... Zim... lol.. I know this is just quoting offensive text, and as such, you are not placing yourself in harms way with the MODSQUAD.. But, then again, the Pope quoted offensive text a couple months ago, and an entire religion was up in arms shouting 'Jihad, Jihad!'.. Just, watch your step man..

kaleb_zero said:
... Zim... lol.. I know this is just quoting offensive text, and as such, you are not placing yourself in harms way with the MODSQUAD.. But, then again, the Pope quoted offensive text a couple months ago, and an entire religion was up in arms shouting 'Jihad, Jihad!'.. Just, watch your step man..

fortunately the mary03 lovers are few and far between...plus it's just for fun :)

zim01 said:
fortunately the mary03 lovers are few and far between...plus it's just for fun :)

Er.. well.. I meant it as a joke, with respect to the Pope.. (wow, am I going to hell now?)

kaleb_zero said:
Er.. well.. I meant it as a joke, with respect to the Pope.. (wow, am I going to hell now?)

Well at least you should be use to the heat by now... if not get more boxen

Zim, as funny at that was...(and it was funny) I am hoping that Marty will turn over a new leaf. And as such, we are going to give him a break. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back