Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski Play Mortal Kombat X

Awesome, its great watching those guys get to be themselves and just have some fun. Looking forward to this Sunday.

Oh, hey, suddenly everyone cares about fighting games again just because one is featured on a popular show.

Awesome, its great watching those guys get to be themselves and just have some fun. Looking forward to this Sunday.

Yeah, they're both pretty entertaining guys. Should be a good game, hopefully better than last year.

OOooo that gun in the vagina move is nice. Unloaded a whole magazine inside her.

that's hot

I cringed almost every time Marshawn spoke...he may be a helluva running back, but he is one dumb mother fucker....

ugh, i don't know what i expected but i imagined there would be game playing. got some dudes making noise instead.

After watching this I came to an interesting conclusion. I really liked MK when I was growing up and all through my teen years. However it dawned on me while watching that the "fatality" cuts now did absolutely nothing for me. I wasn't revolted or disgusted or anything silly, I was just completely indifferent. It felt like the game was trying so hard to offend with its brutality that it wasn't worth taking serious anymore.

I still support developers being allowed to make their games as violent and bloody as they wish. I think for me however, I'm largely done with excessive gore just to have it when it serves no purpose.

I cringed almost every time Marshawn spoke...he may be a helluva running back, but he is one dumb mother fucker....

Actually Gronk doesn't sound anymore intelligent and is just as bad.

The fact that you mention one and not the other......

Oh, hey, suddenly everyone cares about fighting games again just because one is featured on a popular show.

Who pissed in your cereal, man? Seriously, your post history is just full of negative shit lately.

MK9 and Injustice: Gods Among Us were both pretty good fighting games, and being released on the PC is something we should encourage as well. Fighting games were a lot more popular when arcades were big, but they are still enjoyable today.

ugh, i don't know what i expected but i imagined there would be game playing. got some dudes making noise instead.

It's an unreleased game. Probably under NDA can only show much ingame footage.

It's an unreleased game. Probably under NDA can only show much ingame footage.

I doubt it, they were playing an older build there that has already been demos and aired many times.

The devs were just steaming last week the current build that the public is allowed to see which adds in Reptile, Ermac, Kung Lao, Kitana.

They have shown off all the different fighting choices per characters and which moves you get with each one, and shown off at least 1 if not 2 fatalities for each player so far. Think during the steam they said in a few more weeks they will show off the new -ality for this game.

Given that you can find multi hour long streams out there now for the game I don't think there is anything that is being held back by an NDA. Anything like that isn't being shown to the public yet, but everything there in the build they have here is already know to the public along with more stuff.

I've been a huge MK fan since the first one came out way back when. I loved it on the Sega Genesis where you has to enable gore to get all the blood and guts. If I remember right the finishing moves were hidden and you had to buy a hint book to find them out. This will be a week one buy for me most likely. Can't wait for it.

Back