Mark Zuckerberg Denies Being a Secret Lizard Person

HardOCP News

[H] News
Although Mark Zuckerberg denies being a shape-shifting reptilian humanoid, I'm not so sure. I mean, look at him, he does kind of fit the profile. Raise your hand if you think he's an alien. ;)

There have long been conspiracy theorists who believe that the world’s most powerful people are actually lizards disguised in giant human-shaped costumes. David Icke, the British conspiracy theorist, is perhaps the most famous person who contends that almost all powerful people are actually shape-shifting reptilian humanoids.

*raises hand* - I don't think he's a lizard person, but after you mentioned raising a hand, I felt like doing it. Anyways, these people are ridiculous, nothing better to do I guess.

Slow news day? I mean, someone went through the effort to write that up? I won't even bother to click it, the small exert you posted was enough for me.

If by secret lizard person you mean money grubbing demon, then yes, I believe!!!

Can someone explain to me how shit wizards like David Icke and Alex Jones continue to spew out their ignorant, inaccurate bile year after year and continue to make millions?

There can't be that much money to milk out of the three toothed sister fucker demographic...

Aren't the reptilian humanoids from the center of the earth? Are they really aliens then?

The term "lizard people" is quite offensive. They prefer to be called "Reptilians", or "Reptoids".

History channel did a wonderful documentary on them a couple years ago as part of the Ancient Aliens series. The hair of Giorgio Tsoukalos speaks the truth!

Last edited:
No! No! No! We did not call him a shape shifting lizard, that's disinformation by the mainstream media.

We called him a magical shape shifting jew!

Cheech & Chong had some weed that would turn you into a lizard if you smoked it. I bet he hit some of that.

The hair of Giorgio Tsoukalos speaks the truth!

JtXmkYA.jpg

LOL Do you know how far out Zuck is going to be when he gets a few years on him......

I thought HD & 4K ended this fake reptilian bs

Are you talking about news casts as such? It's not a resolution issue, it's a processing artifact issue. The move to digital has made it worse.

You'd think these people never watched over the air ATSC TV before.

Back