Mark Hamill wants to be in The Witcher Netfix series!

I have faith in Netflix, but I hope they do not fuck this up.

Me too. I currently don't subscribe to Netflix but I would to watch it. I've seen the Polish television series of (The Hexer) It was ok.

No, just no...

1 (3).jpg

Why is there so much dislike for Mark Hamill? (Haven't seen the recent SW movie yet.)

Why is there so much dislike for Mark Hamill? (Haven't seen the recent SW movie yet.)
I'm confused as well. Outside of Star Wars, his career has always been voice acting. Those guys don't get paid as much as screen actors do. He really didn't even start getting that many jobs a year until recently.

Steve Blum on the other hand...now that guy is in everything.

I'm confused as well. Outside of Star Wars, his career has always been voice acting. Those guys don't get paid as much as screen actors do. He really didn't even start getting that many jobs a year until recently.

Steve Blum on the other hand...now that guy is in everything.

That's the point. He's not a good actor. He's actually pretty terrible and was in Star Wars. Fans just can't see past the "plot" and see how terrible he was.

Last edited:
That's the point. He's not a good actor. Yes actually pretty terrible and was in Star Wars. Fans just can't see past the "plot" and see how terrible he was.
I agree. Hamill is a terrible screen actor, but he is an amazing voice actor.

Is this an animated or live action show? If it's live action Hamill would get a big Nope from me.

Always got a 'Anthony Hopkins'-vibe off of Vesemir myself.

As for Hamill, I think he's a really good actor. I make that statement based almost entirely off of his voice acting career (he *is* the definite version of the Joker to me). I'd say his popularity from Star Wars worked against him during the early part of his career. (what was he in? Miami Heat? String of B-movies?).

Always got a 'Anthony Hopkins'-vibe off of Vesemir myself.

As for Hamill, I think he's a really good actor. I make that statement based almost entirely off of his voice acting career (he *is* the definite version of the Joker to me). I'd say his popularity from Star Wars worked against him during the early part of his career. (what was he in? Miami Heat? String of B-movies?).
Did you just call the cinema masterpiece Corvette Summer a B-movie? :cry:

Do I have to hide my face if I say I have "Corvette Summer" on DVD? :bag:

lol, watch the Witcher do a better job at Luke in Star Wars than Star Wars did...

I think he'd be fine with a decent script and a good director but that can be said of many actors in the business. There are better actors than Mark and there are worse. He lies in the middle I'd say.

Reactions: MaZa
like this
He's an okay choice for Vesemir. I just want to see a guest appearance by David Beckham for Olgierd von Everec.

ZpznKSN.jpg

Holy shit yes please! I think he would be great Vesemir provided that the writing is good! What are you guys saying he is a bad screen actor smoking? Yes he does not have that much experience in screen acting beyond Star Wars and there are better actors out there but in SW:OR he was good enough. In Last Jedi considering what kind of train wreck the movie was he did do his best and IMHO the scenes he was in were pretty much the best movie had to offer even if his character got butchered in the process. But that was because of the writing and not Hamills acting, he did good with the garbage he was given.

Man, that would be awesome! Eva Green looks a lot like Triss.

Hot damn you are right. Actually from this angle the similarity between them is uncanny. I think that whoever designed Triss's looks may have Eva Greens poster on a wall.

Back