(Mario) Autographed Nintendo World Championship

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
I mean gray NWC carts are always neat to see, however, it's so defaced that it's not worth it for a collector. I wouldn't say this lot is worth more than a couple hundred bucks.

For true Nintendo collectors, the two most interesting things I've seen recently are the Nintendo Playstation prototype and the sealed early Super Mario Bros. Maybe if a sealed Stadium Events comes to auction it would be interesting also, but less so since evidently some guy in the midwest had a whole case of sealed Stadium Events.

exiled350

[H]ard|Gawd
Autographed?! Looks like some fool ass kid scribbled Mario on there after the label got ripped off. $50k this guy needs to be flicked in the tip. The hat is probably worth more than that cartridge.

owkia

2[H]4U
Autographed?! Looks like some fool ass kid scribbled Mario on there after the label got ripped off. $50k this guy needs to be flicked in the tip. The hat is probably worth more than that cartridge.
I was also struggling to find the autograph. Is that really considered an autograph by this seller? Welp, people are trash, so...

auntjemima

Supreme [H]ardness
I bet his kids accidentally wrote on it and he's all like OMFG, NOW it's worth more! 50k plz!

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
I don't see what value the Mario adds to this? I pretty sure people would prefer a intact lable over some one scribble of Mario on it. While rare it is not rare enough that the condition doesn't matter. He be lucky to get a couple grand at most.

erek

Supreme [H]ardness
I don't see what value the Mario adds to this? I pretty sure people would prefer a intact lable over some one scribble of Mario on it. While rare it is not rare enough that the condition doesn't matter. He be lucky to get a couple grand at most.
try this interpretation: