March 20th, eBay is doing 15% off everything from 9am - 7pm Pacific Time. Use coupon PSPRINGTIME

7820x I got from the 20% promo is chugging away tonight.

I guess I shop for a 960 drive now?

Going to buy me a single stick of 4GB DDR4. I'm an animal. Seriously tho, good little deal, thanks for posting.

fuck, really? i thought they wouldn't do a new one so close to their 20% so i just bought stuff.

Thanks! I bought an HP monitor stand, a couple HP LCD sound bars, and a 240GB Samsung SSD for my MIL.

Picked up a Galaxy S7 Edge for $194, will sell my old S6 Edge for $175, lol. Damn near free upgrade until the Note 9!

Found a Switch I'd like to get but sadly the store charges sales tax even if they are out of state (they're based in Georgia). Other model aircraft I'd like to but will have to wait. I hope they run another when Ryzen 2 comes out.

Ended up with a 6700k/mATX board/16GB DDR4/960Evo/2TB HDD/Bluray Burner/750W Silverstone PSU for $400 (y)

No the bonuses have been happening too. They have done a couple 8% bonuses this month as well and that was on anything you bought or sold during the period.
I used to get all the 8% bonuses. I stopped getting them. I probably used too many of them. :)

These codes have me ordering from ebay far more often than I would normally. I guess rakuten is putting the heat on them since amazon isn't known to do many promocodes. Rakuten is promotion driven like department stores were back when face-to-face sales was king. It is nice to see the niches getting filled properly in our somewhat free market.

Agh I wish I would have seen this earlier and planned better. Was looking at some stuff I was on the shelf about...

It could have been a good time to sell as well so your buyers can get 15% off.
I cam home and it was already pass 7 pm. :(

I added something into the cart, debated, was on the fence, code was working, thought about pulling the trigger, tried the code, no longer worked. Oh well, fate said I didn't need another server right now. :D

New code until 8am - PRETTYDAY for 20%

EDIT : Ack! 20% only from approved list of sellers. Oh well.

Last edited:
Nice, I just bought a GT350 track pack spoiler for my car that I've been eyeballing for a while.

I bought 2 HP P2000 enclosures, 2 SAS i/o modules, 2 power supplies & 12 trays included ! $235 shipped for 2.

And that was 2 sas i/o modules, 2 power supplies & 12 trays was PER Unit....
:eek::eek: Unreal!

I didn't know what those were so I looked them up and the first links to CDW said $14,000 each. But that was with drives. And even without drives the value you got is probably $1000+. (y) That was some great shopping!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back