Marble Blast Ultra Half Pipe advanced level

amdgamer

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you Marble Blast Ultra pro's can give me a hand on this really fun X360 arcade game. I am currently stuck on the advanced course with the half pipe's and i'm not sure how to beat this level. From the starting point, i'm not sure how to get high enough on hte first half pipe so that I can jump to the second one that's offset downward.

Thanks

This is the best place to get help, there are tons of videos on the fastest way to beat every level

Hey, thanks a lot! I guess there was supposed to be a rocket-speed powerup that I was missing. These last few levels in the advances courses are seriously hardcore hard. It's been a while since i've been to the xbox forums since I got tired of so many immature kids there.

yeah, I had to give up on MB on the harder levels, having to play the SAME level like 10-20 times in a row kind of gets irritating :p

The trick on the half pipe level is to jump as you go down the halfpipe. Just hold down the A button (or L Trigger) as you go down and across. This will give you a tremendous amount of speed, practice with that a little bit and you should be able to beat the level after only a few tries.

And I disagree with playing a level over again being annoying. I find it challenging, and I go back and play levels over again just to beat my time...I can't wait for the MBU upgrade that should be coming out soon, more levels, more gameplay modes...I want a two player split-screen race mode!!!

Back