Maneater Tripwire interactive Shark game

Break though a steel door underwater the achievement system should be fun there is a ton of them.

Last edited:
Game is 29.99 at CD Keys if anyone is intrested I might pick it up later today but going fishing on Lake Michigan today.

I am enjoying the HELL out of this game.
Yeah, for the price it's really good. It's not going to be something that you can play for a long time, but it's super enjoyable for the one play-through and the cost.

The game is extremely easy and extremely repetitive, but it is fun finding ways to beach your shark to eat humans on shore lol.

The game is extremely easy and extremely repetitive, but it is fun finding ways to beach your shark to eat humans on shore lol.

jeeze this sounds more and more like a direct ripoff of the mobile games. I don't think Tripwire had anything to do with the shark mobile game where you level up sharks. attack beach goers on the land or floating in rafts etc.

My kids love some "Sharkbite" game on Roblox, which seems to be somewhat similar. Of course it is multiplayer so it is a random drawing each round for determining who the shark is, and everyone else not picked as a shark gets a boat and tries to avoid the shark.

jeeze this sounds more and more like a direct ripoff of the mobile games. I don't think Tripwire had anything to do with the shark mobile game where you level up sharks. attack beach goers on the land or floating in rafts etc.
I never played the mobile games, all I know is once you get Bone fins the game is basically easy mode, you shouldn't be able to take down level 65 ships when you're level 20 something but hey.

Game is awesome for a initial spin had my Dad play it who is a expert fisherman.

Maneater   7_29_2020 11_04_13 AM.jpg

Game is gorgeous looking if you never been fishing before you might not appreciate it but just swimming around is fun.
Just finished the tutorial boats are a pain in the butt. I mean so many games are based on stick figure avatar controlling humans and stuff the closest thing to this game was fishing in Ultima Online in the sea looking for Kraken and using nets for sos bottles.

Maneater   7_30_2020 5_04_18 AM.jpg

Sections are locked off after you grind a bit I'm level 5 now and a teen shark evolved from a pup. Took me a while to find the grotto didn't know it was under a cave.

Maneater   8_6_2020 6_34_50 AM.jpg

Finally got to the Adult evolution this game is a real time sink but it doesn't seem that bad once you start getting the nammed boats for upgrades. I'm in the 3rd area which is a golf course closer to the ocean.

Maneater   8_29_2020 9_17_08 PM.jpg

Kelp

Maneater   8_29_2020 8_56_13 PM.jpg

Did I do that?
Finally got the Elder evolution which is level 25 game is fun when you can spin to win with the boats with your bone armor.
The grind isn't ideal at first but it's short compared to other games out there. The other armor sets take some time I don't have all three.
Still missing the bone tail and the bone head =)

DLC for this game could have endless possibilities not sure if they will spend the time to make one. I mean Tripwire does with Killing Floor 2 all the time. For DLC you could goto Atlantis and explore around and be the sole cause of the sinking of Altantis.

Last edited:
Hopefully, the big update with RTX will drop shortly. I've been waiting for that before I get it.

This game is like racing simulator. You eyes will feel it after a few hours.

That looks legit the ton of stuff going down on fake April fools day. The boats are reinforced I'll buy it for surf saving the end game for a rainy day. This game plays more like a racing simulator.

Back