Maneater Tripwire interactive Shark game

Took another vacation a month later =)
Deathloop and Pathfinder on the Horizon. Boss asked me why I'm taking a vacation I told him I'm going Fishing.
I'm definitely looking forward to Deathloop. I figure I should be finished with Days Gone by then.

Out tomorrow or maybe at Midnight Tonight still can't buy the game on either Steam or Epic.

Game is live on Epic and Steam think I might call in for work they put me on a 6 day bender.

Maneater   9_2_2021 8_29_43 AM.png

I'm level 30 now I have one area to go the Gulf before I get to the Truth Quest DLC. I killed two bounty hunters in a row that is enough action for me today have one more bounty hunter to go. The Shark Body keeps getting bigger and bigger not sure if I like that he takes up alot of the screen maybe I can tweak the setting for FOV.

I played 3 more hours got to the Truth Quest DLC you have to just beat the main Boss Scaly Pete in the Gulf.
The hardest part was just getting 50% in the level which too me about two hours. The above video shows a trick on how to get to the DLC which is some tricky pilot content before you goto the DLC.
You have to bite and hold down the sailors then chuck them to knock out the Satellite Becon.

Last edited:
I don't know why but I find this thread simultaneously adorable & absurd 😁 what a silly concept for a game, that seems to be taken quite seriously.

I won't lie and say it hasn't made me want to try and see what Comicboox sees in it

I don't know why but I find this thread simultaneously adorable & absurd 😁 what a silly concept for a game, that seems to be taken quite seriously.

I won't lie and say it hasn't made me want to try and see what Comicboox sees in it
I plan on buying it sometime soon :p.

It took me 15 hours to complete the main Story. It went pretty quick except expect lots of chomping. The best part is exploring stuff and not trying to flop on top of boats.

Back