Man Streams 115 MPH Ride On Facebook, Crashes Into Garbage Truck

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
It really grinds my gears when retards get behind the wheel and put everyone around them in danger.

Rhode Island State Police are investigating a Facebook Live video apparently taken by a driver prior to a serious crash on Route 6, Capt. John Allen confirms. According to Allen, state police believe Onasi Olio Rojas, 20, of Pawtucket, was broadcasting the video before he crashed into a garbage truck in Providence Wednesday morning. The video shows the driver speeding and weaving in and out of traffic – reaching speeds as high as 115 mph – before appearing to lose control of the car.

Why. Just why. What the hell man. Just....

Darwin, you have failed this species.

License suspension did not stop him, why would a lifetime revocation? People like this need time, or they just don't get it. A suspension or revocation that they ignore is obviously not adequate.

53561557.jpg

150mph next time....with no seat belt.

guess_the_race.jpg

Looks like it was a Civic SI.

2 problems here, and speed was not one of them.

The big one was doing anything other then operate the machine when pushing its limits. You don't pay attention to a cell phone while driving at those speeds. All hands and feet and eyes need to be dedicated to the machine and the environment.

2nd, the fuck stick was doing this while in moderate traffic, passing on the fucking shoulder at 90+ MPH. You don't know what kind of debris or surface conditions exist in a shoulder. You don't know how other drivers are going to react.

So the mere act of driving 115 I'm not going to say is ZOMGTERRIBLE, but doing it without respecting the machine and without respecting others who have a right to use the road in a safe manner, makes this guy an official fuck stick.

This man is basically attempting to kill himself and commit manslaughter against people trying to drive safely. Pretty scary stuff IMHO.

First of all, that Kelly Sullivan is pretty hot. Now that I've established that I objectify women...

While living in S Florida I saw all kinds of odd stuff. People reading books/newspapers while driving, dump trucks on fire, people riding their bikes on the highway, dudes rubbing one off, etc.

None of the above matters in this case, just examples of stupidity.

This idiot should be dead. At least sterilized.

Just my 2 cents.

Deport his ass... I don't care where.
Hell no you keep him, we don't want your trash. ;)

Seriously though, this guy is just retarded with no respect for others safety and thinking rules don't apply to him because he just want to have some fun on the road. There's a time and place to push your car, the traffic is not that place.

Modified Civic..

I'd normally opt not to stereotype. But I've seen much dumb from modded Civic owners. Which shouldn't be surprising, they buy FWD N/A family cars, strap on a fart cannon, and think it's a sports car...

While living in S Florida I saw all kinds of odd stuff. People reading books/newspapers while driving, dump trucks on fire, people riding their bikes on the highway, dudes rubbing one off, etc.
I saw a guy watching a TV show on his smartphone that was mounted on the windshield the other day. Awhile back, I saw someone driving while holding their phone in one hand and a cup of coffee (or something) in the other. Or, another time, the driver was eating a bowl of cereal. Unfortunately, there are no negative repercussions for the majority of these people...

You guys have obviously never driven much in RI. :D You have two types of drivers in RI; those that haven't figured out what the gas or brake pedal is for and those like this douchecanoe that think they're the the next Dale Earnhardt. :D I know I'll get at least one person from RI here that'll get pissed at me for saying that but here's the funny thing. I have a few friends from RI that have openly admitted to me that nobody there can drive. :D lol.

Si owner here of both a 2008 and 2015. Thats not a Si. Thats the 1.8L model, Was probably pushing everything it had for that 115 MPH lol.

edit: saw the actual video Car has 217k miles!

Last edited:
People don't do this kind of shit—driving like a fool and streaming it live—in a vacuum. No doubt he has a lot of friends who thought him just the coolest guy in the world because of this sort of behavior.

Si owner here of both a 2008 and 2015. Thats not a Si. Thats the 1.8L model, Was probably pushing everything it had for that 115 MPH lol.

edit: saw the actual video Car has 217k miles!
had 217k miles, it's no longer a car.... but a trash heap

I have more confidence in your guess then mine. I was basing on the glimpse of the wheel I saw. Looked like SI wheel.

the easiest way to tell is all Si's have red guages and all other models have blue usually. Said car has blue. The outside of the car actually has Si wheels (2006-2011 and costs about $250 or less for all 4) but is missing the Vtec badging on the rear doors and typic Si spoiler. (the spoiler is easily removable though)
Bleh, I have a 2007 ford fusion v6 awd with ~200k on it and still drives amazing and the condition is still great. Comes down to the owner.

FYI, cars can be fixed to be better than new. 217k miles is hardly a huge amount either way. With normal maintenance a car should hit 300k without much issue. If you don't maintain your car and drive it like an asshat, you probably aren't getting 200k out of it.

FYI, cars can be fixed to be better than new. 217k miles is hardly a huge amount either way. With normal maintenance a car should hit 300k without much issue. If you don't maintain your car and drive it like an asshat, you probably aren't getting 200k out of it.
I don't think he meant it in that sense. The post he quoted said "HAS 217k", he was modifying that to "HAD 217k" because the car is now a trash heap. Because high speed collision.

I don't think he meant it in that sense. The post he quoted said "HAS 217k", he was modifying that to "HAD 217k" because the car is now a trash heap. Because high speed collision.

Ah okay, that makes sense.

Modified Civic..

I'd normally opt not to stereotype. But I've seen much dumb from modded Civic owners. Which shouldn't be surprising, they buy FWD N/A family cars, strap on a fart cannon, and think it's a sports car...
Let's see how well you drive your car at 115 in traffic while holding a cell phone in the correct direction. :D

I've got to say. Hitting a garbage truck and destroying his car is the best possible outcome I can think of for this guy. I'm glad he didn't get away with it and nobody else got hurt.

"Rojas was taken to Rhode Island Hospital following the crash. At last check, he was in fair condition."
Nice try Darwin
A shame they didn't take their time, get some donuts first.

And how many traffic violations and accidents in one year do you have to get in before they take your license away and impound your car?

The terrorists are learning... if you want to kill someone, use a vehicle. It seems we don't really care. You lose your CHL license to carry a gun for almost any reason, even something totally unrelated like missing a child support payment. But car license, there are people that kill others through negligence, and they are back on the road. Almost 33K vehicle deaths last year, but only around 11K firearm homicides.

I doubt his new wheelchair will go 115.

I'm surprised the speaker boxes in the back didn't fly forward and sever his head from his body. In any case, I concur with hoping he is wheelchair bound for life.

Some scummy lawyer will probably sue because the garbage truck didn't have one of those big DOT crash bumpers on the back though.

Back