Man Smashes iPhones & iPads In Apple Store

HardOCP News

[H] News
This guy is my new hero. I have no idea why he is smashing all those phones, iPads and laptops with a steel ball but I couldn't help but laugh as everyone just stood there watching him.

Obviously if drilling your iphone 7 reveals a hidden headphone jack, smashing the screen with a hard instrument will fix stuck pixels.

Reason is pretty vague: he claims that Apple refused to reimburse his product in accordance to EU consumer laws. He repeatedly says: "They violate my rights!".

People are so pussified.

I would have walked up and decked that fool. Hardcore.

People are so pussified.

Then you would get sued for assault from the duche bag. Just not worth it since he is just breaking insured property.

Now if he was physically attacking people and causing harm. Then yes, you could have beat him to an inch of his life with a Macbook and you would have been fine.

He was smashing phones with a steel ball, only takes a moment to change to people's heads sending them to the er, disarming him would not be unreasonable.

According to Mashable, the French-speaking man, believed to be in his 30s, claims in the video that Apple had refused him a refund.

"Apple is a company that 'violated' European consumers' rights. They refused to reimburse me, I told them: 'Give me my money back'. They said no. So you know what's happening? This is happening!" he yells [translated].

lol he was arrested.

As twitchy as French security forces are at the moment, his antics are only one garbled radio call away from becoming a full-fledged incident. "Suspected ISIS agent shot dead during attack at local mall, news at 11."

(Enquirer headline: "Doctor's remove mystery steel ball from man's sinuses! GIGN spokesman: Could be aliens.")

Dude should have then gone to the Genius Bar, pulled down his pants, and taken a huge dump.

Why? He's doing Gods work. Also, why get hurt over someone breaking someone elses stuff. Particularly stuff owned by Apple. Let him get over the fact he bought an Apple product.

Why, you ask? If I had a free pass to knock someone the hell out I would take it. I guarantee nothing would have happened to anyone that would have knocked his ass out. No way for him to sue back if you blindside the shit out of him and leave after.

Maybe I have too much anger I need to channel elsewhere....

People are so pussified.

Then after you made your point, you would have been sued for more than those iPhones are worth. Either way the guy with the ball of steel wins.

Why? He's doing Gods work. Also, why get hurt over someone breaking someone elses stuff. Particularly stuff owned by Apple. Let him get over the fact he bought an Apple product.

The fact that you think he is doing Gods work put you on the same level as them.

I've never bought an apple at the grocery store that had a bite taken out of it. Why would anyone buy a product that implies someone took a bite out of it. I don't like used products. BREAK THEM ALL!!!

Reactions: DF-1
like this
I've never bought an apple at the grocery store that had a bite taken out of it. Why would anyone buy a product that implies someone took a bite out of it. I don't like used products. BREAK THEM ALL!!!

Agreed, you usually find worms in half eaten apples.

But taking down Evil Corp, is gods work?

God is always invoked when someone, or a group of people, believes they are doing the "right" thing. It's an easy way to control a bunch of gullible people....that their lives are indebted to something bigger than themselves so they must do X and Y to comply. No ones ideals are exempt from this, be it terrorist extremists or Joe Schmo up there that thinks Apple is evil.

Last edited:
God is always invoked when someone, or a group of people, believes they are doing the "right" thing. It's an easy way to control a bunch of gullible people....that their lives are indebted to something bigger than themselves so they must do X and Y to comply. No ones ideals are exempt from this, be it terrorist extremists or Joe Schmo up there that thinks Apple is evil.

I'm well aware of this already.

Technically he said, "gods" work. That implies a non Christian diety like Apolo or Zeus. Only Christians and Jewish people use "God" as a formal proper name with a capital "G". And he's right. The Roman/Greek/Nordic/Philistine/Egyptian gods were petty, cruel, and vindictive. *jester face*

BTW: He wasn't being serious. Loosen up. :-D

-Signed
-Grammer Nazi

Technically he said, "gods" work. That implies a non Christian diety like Apolo or Zeus. Only Christians and Jewish people use "God" as a formal proper name with a capital "G". And he's right. The Roman/Greek/Nordic/Philistine/Egyptian gods were petty, cruel, and vindictive. *jester face*

BTW: He wasn't being serious. Loosen up. :-D

-Signed
-Grammer Nazi

I can see how my post was misconstrued as serious. I was actually in agreeance with the poster I quoted and aimed at a sarcastic answer on behalf of the person he quoted. I may have started to drink too early today....haha.

More senseless destruction of technology. I honestly don't care what side of the fence you're on regarding liking or hating apple products. It shows some people would do anything for air time on the internet. Senseless fucking waste.

And the funny part is, if god is so almighty, then he will destroy the blasphemers himself. He doesn't need you or any army to do it. Pretty sure this was covered by Jesus when he tried to explain it to the jews that their god won't hear them. Obviously they didn't take it well, so they nailed him to a cross while his own disciples sat idly by and denied they knew him. 2000 years later and people are still playing the blame game, when the reality is, we as humans are to blame for our own ignorance and stupidity.

Society is a team effort. No individual or entity is above this. We rise or fall as one.

I think someone in the store should have given him an iMac right to the side of the head. No reason to break shit like that and everyone else in the store has reason to feel threatened.

More senseless destruction of technology. I honestly don't care what side of the fence you're on regarding liking or hating apple products. It shows some people would do anything for air time on the internet. Senseless fucking waste.

Yeah its a dang shame they didn't give that wasted silicon to the starving people in Africa.

It's a dick move destroying someone else's property. It doesn't matter if it's someone you don't like or a major corporation, destroying property is the cheapest way to feel like you're 'winning' without actually dealing with the person/corporation like a man.

What a douche nozzle. If you see someone coming into a store and then pulls out a large steel bearing followed by beating the shit out of products displayed in the store is showing several signs of being unstable. I know I wouldn't have stayed in the store as who knows what a crazy yelling guy beating up electronics would do next.

Back