Man my Orc Shammy looks Cool!(WoW

shmitty

Gawd
The new patch seems to be in full swing although we got booted from Kara and I no longer have my precious mods. I'll throw up a screen shot when I get home the T-4 Healing shoulders I just got Sunday look so cool!

I'd have to say that they improved the Orc shoulders a little TOO much. Some of the shoulder armor just looks rediculous now.

Lol... I saw an Orc last night wearing some HUGE shoulder pieces. They were so bunched around his head that they clipped the majority of it off.

WoWScrnShot_092507_235449.jpg

Top is DPS gear Bottom is healing!
WoWScrnShot_092507_235246.jpg

Here's the armory right now I'm a gimped spec so I can grind as well as heal. I'm trying to lvl Engineering through quest grinding for gold as quickly as possible but 25 Stacks of Fel Iron is going to take some time. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Ruinz

im just happy now that my pally doesnt have to refresh certian spells every 5 minutes :), the only sucky thing is having to update addon and pray that they were updated. oh and post the pics of your shoulders or give us a armory link like this.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodar&n=Koujou
Cool, I just transferred my Shaman and Paladin to Exodar.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodar&n=Jehannum

It's funny to have my shoulders so big again after being so small for 2 months. It almost seems as if they're overcompensating now.

Dear god that's probably the highest lifetime kills I've ever seen! You've got some very nice gear as well w/ like 35% to crit on you LB nice! Bejesus that's alot of Rep too.
Heh, on my old server (Perenolde) there's at least 3 people that I know of who have over 100,000 lifetime kills. It helps to run BGs with people from a guild whose main focus is PvP.

Just bought the mace on Sunday, but haven't been able to test it in a raid yet. Lost about 0.66% spell crit from my old mace, but gained 106 spell damage. Hopefully it'll provide a nice boost.

Talk about overcompensation! Those are huge! Good grief. I think they went a little overboard :p

The new patch seems to be in full swing although we got booted from Kara and I no longer have my precious mods. I'll throw up a screen shot when I get home the T-4 Healing shoulders I just got Sunday look so cool!

Nice man, that was a much needed fix, orcs looked so wimpy with their tiny shoulders :p

I kinda wish they would shrink the male night elf shoulders a bit, mine are huge..

What mods are you having problems with? Only things I needed to update were my bar mod, and Omen.. and Xloot, other than that everything worked fine? Make sure you click "load out of date addons" in your login window

The biggest one for me is Totemus and Auctioneer if any other Shammy's haven't heard of Totemus I'd suggest checking it out. I don't know if they are going to update it I may try and reload it(I knew about the load out of date UI) as my KTM didn't work the first time I logged in either but it did the second.

I've read this thread through twice now, but it still looks like Latin to me..

Captain Kirk: Scotty!... quick!... check the life meter!

Scotty: Aye Cap'n, it's no budgin'

Bones: Dammit Jim, this man has no life!

Spock: Fascinating

<--- Plays WoW too

If you don't know anyone on that server you can create a toon on mine and I'll set ya up w/ some bags/gold and help you w/ any quests or anything like that that you need.

shammy's are alot of fun, but gimped in alot of ways, thank god for 2.3 for fixing alot of issues.

Also orc shoulders are back to their normal size.

2.3 will be gimping Elemental Shaman even more.
Eyonix says improvements will be made to all talent specs.

Eyonix wrote:

There will be changes that benfefit the elemental and restoration shaman as well. And yes, more enchancement improvements are absolutely going into patch 2.3.

Shaman can train 2-handed axes and maces without talents!

Eyonix wrote:

Yes, all shaman will be able to equip 2-handed axes and maces (proper training required of course), without having to spend a talent. In it's place, a seemingly solid replacement talent called elemental focus. Basically, what it offers is this -- after landing a melee critical strike, you'll enter a "focused state". The focused state will reduce the mana cost of your next shock spell by 60%.

Now lets see where your getting your information from? This comes from an interview that curse had http://wow.curse.com/c/patch230-changes/

Training 2H without talents would be sweet. I remember how excited I was when you stopped losing you 2H weap skills after respeccing. so long ago.

In it's place, a seemingly solid replacement talent called elemental focus. Basically, what it offers is this -- after landing a melee critical strike, you'll enter a "focused state". The focused state will reduce the mana cost of your next shock spell by 60%.
Kinda funny that Shaman now have 2 talents with the same name in different trees, and naturally they both have different effects.

Now lets see where your getting your information from?
I'm getting my information directly from the Shaman forum. They're lowering the base cast time on Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning, subsequently reducing the amount of bonus spell damage added to each spell by 14%. Also, the Lightning Mastery lightning spell cast time reduction is being halved per point, so at 5/5 it only provides 0.5 seconds off LB and CL.

To counteract the loss of damage on LB and CL, they have increased the maximum chance of Lightning Overload to proc to 20%. However, each LO proc will only provide 50% of the original spellcast's damage. There have been many calculations made by people in the Shaman community showing that, on average, the damage provided by the new LB/CL and LO is less than the current implementation of all of them, and the difference only gets worse the more spell damage you have.

I also can't say that I'm looking forward to my DPS to be dependent on 2 random occurrences, one of which I can only control up to a point. I'm looking for consistent high DPS, not DPS that could fluctuate wildly between one fight and the next.

thats what elemental shmn's are all about! its was always a flucuation of dmg, and now they are actually improving overload which to me is a better pay off then what it is right now

if you want consistant thats what enhancement is for

I could care less about 2.2, it broke alot of things for me, mainly my sound, but 2.3 and 2.4 are very exciting!

thats what elemental shmn's are all about! its was always a flucuation of dmg, and now they are actually improving overload which to me is a better pay off then what it is right now

if you want consistant thats what enhancement is for

I could care less about 2.2, it broke alot of things for me, mainly my sound, but 2.3 and 2.4 are very exciting!
What good is an improved LO if your overall DPS is lower? Who the hell would be excited about more fluctuation in their DPS?

Kinda funny that Shaman now have 2 talents with the same name in different trees, and naturally they both have different effects.

I'm getting my information directly from the Shaman forum. They're lowering the base cast time on Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning, subsequently reducing the amount of bonus spell damage added to each spell by 14%. Also, the Lightning Mastery lightning spell cast time reduction is being halved per point, so at 5/5 it only provides 0.5 seconds off LB and CL.

To counteract the loss of damage on LB and CL, they have increased the maximum chance of Lightning Overload to proc to 20%. However, each LO proc will only provide 50% of the original spellcast's damage. There have been many calculations made by people in the Shaman community showing that, on average, the damage provided by the new LB/CL and LO is less than the current implementation of all of them, and the difference only gets worse the more spell damage you have.

I also can't say that I'm looking forward to my DPS to be dependent on 2 random occurrences, one of which I can only control up to a point. I'm looking for consistent high DPS, not DPS that could fluctuate wildly between one fight and the next.

What I typed there was kinda prickish I apolgize about that didn't mean it to come out that way.

Water Shield rocks(expires after 1minute restoring 612 mana) and so does the increase to mana spring(3mp2). I had a littleZul'Aman fun last night and I really noticed a diffence. I've even got WS set to a keybinding. Know I just have to find some way to time it, I may have to bring the cooking timer in to the computer desk.

On another note, I've also got a Tauren Warrior who has the Headless Horseman Helm and they decreased the size of that thing alot(yes I'll post up pics later).

Water Shield rocks(expires after 1minute restoring 612 mana) and so does the increase to mana spring(3mp2). I had a littleZul'Aman fun last night and I really noticed a diffence. I've even got WS set to a keybinding. Know I just have to find some way to time it, I may have to bring the cooking timer in to the computer desk.

On another not I've also got a Tauren Warrior who has the Headless Horseman Helm and they decreased the size of that thing alot(yes I'll post up pics later).

Download Totem Timers I believe it has a shield timer that comes with it.

My armory
Ignore the shitty arena teams, ive just been getting my alts points and whatnot since im done banking all mine :)

Not the best pvp gear atm eaither, oh well that will be fixed on the 20th because i also have 75k honor and 100 of each battleground tokens banked :)

Servers are all down atm so I can't take a new one. Here's some w/ the Festivities and the Helm before.
WoWScrnShot_111007_194421.jpg

WoWScrnShot_101807_205708.jpg

HalloweenGruuls.jpg

Back