Man Mods Missles onto Motorcycle

its more childish then [H]. those need to be missiles not fireworks, and they need to blow up cars. ugh, i guess im going to have to do it now... just give me a bit

lol that's cool, but I think he's gonna need a bit of accuracy if he ever wants to take that bike to a battlefield ;-)

I wonder what the local law enforcement have to say about that.

lol that's cool, but I think he's gonna need a bit of accuracy if he ever wants to take that bike to a battlefield ;-)

I wonder what the local law enforcement have to say about that.

Yeah, next step is to link TOW missiles to a helmet sight.

He should have used fin stabilised rockets. Larger rockets would unfortunately be to dangerous to launch from his bike.

Perhaps an XM157 Rocket Pod with Mk4 folding fin aerial rockets...fire and forget. One pod facing forward, the other side rearward to dissuade police pursuit.:D

its an awesom idea, but he needs to just get finned rockets, you can get finned fireworks

Geeze it's a good thing there were no police on the highway where he did that. That would be one heck of a ticket. Really, really cool though. I'd like see how collapsible fin system would effect the rocket's trajectories.

Am I the only one who is angry at this guy? In one of those videos it looks like he shot this model rocket engine into on-coming traffic, and another in a residential neighborhood. That's gross neglect.

I haven't been able to listen the video with sound, so maybe he addresses this... but it looks like this guy is a prick who should be pursued by law enforcement.

Looked like he was using model rocket engines...

Anyways lame since they just flew were ever the heck they wanted to.
If he had built in some fins itd be pretty sick!

Either way dangerous in the fact they could have hit him or caught something on fire.

This is the only [H] bike with rockets.

ChucksBike.jpg

I used to make those home made bottle rockets with rocket engines. He would probably need front and rear fins to get em to fly horizontal correctly.

Am I the only one who is angry at this guy? In one of those videos it looks like he shot this model rocket engine into on-coming traffic, and another in a residential neighborhood. That's gross neglect.

I haven't been able to listen the video with sound, so maybe he addresses this... but it looks like this guy is a prick who should be pursued by law enforcement.

He did not say anything besides the fact he wanted to mod it onto his bike...
I think he was using the lowest egines (A class if I remember right)

Neat idea but a total fail on execution. The 'rocket' pods looked nice for a mod though.

Hmm...realistically, does anyone know how firing a real rocket off one side of a moving bike would actually affect mobility? I mean, your basically riding a big gyroscope so it would seem problematic if a rocket leaving a pod has any type of recoil...

Geeze it's a good thing there were no police on the highway where he did that. That would be one heck of a ticket. Really, really cool though. I'd like see how collapsible fin system would effect the rocket's trajectories.

Listen carefully at 1:15 into the video.

"Oh my gosh!! Here come the cops. Put the camera down."

I can see that being too much fun. Very cool though.

Dangerous and stupid to fire them on public roads. You have no idea where the rockets will end up.

Nope, your not the only one..... First thought I had was "douche-bag" Had he been doing out in the middle of no where, that would have been one thing, but in traffic, or in a neighborhood.... What a 'tard.

Would have been much more impressive if he used the model rocket and not just the engine w/ stick stabilizers. Agree w/ previous that using this on the highways is a VERY BAD idea

Didn't anyone notice how he almost became a Darwin Award recipient? At 1:01 he ripples off three, one flies far right, bounces off a building and cuts across his path (must've been less than 10 ft) If that sucker hit him he would've spilled the bike for sure, at 40mph.

I didn't think douche-bag or 'tard. I thought it's comforting to see survival of the stupidest in action.

The rocket pod looks pretty awesome and the model rocket engines shooting out don't look that bad either.

I'm not sure what the concern is about in where he was launching the rockets. I watched without sound, but aside from the highway it looked like he fired them in abandoned places. One setting looked like he was in an empty warehouse lot, no harm there. Another he was in a very open residential area with no one around, these engines weigh very little and do not carry a lot of force so no worry about property damage, maybe just kinda rude making someone pick up a spent engine from his lawn. Even on the highway he launched rockets with a huge gap of open road in front of him and a huge gap of open road on the opposite side of the highway. It seems like he thought about where he was shooting.

dangerous, inaccurate and illegal. i like it!!!!

BTW for those wondering those things ARE model rocket engines which are basically classed as a low grade firework. used enough of them in my childhood;)

Didn't anyone notice how he almost became a Darwin Award recipient? At 1:01 he ripples off three, one flies far right, bounces off a building and cuts across his path (must've been less than 10 ft) If that sucker hit him he would've spilled the bike for sure, at 40mph.

I didn't think douche-bag or 'tard. I thought it's comforting to see survival of the stupidest in action.

I'm glad SOMEBODY else noticed how he almost took one

Bottle rockets made from estes motors are not missiles.

Cops bust dumb ass via youtube video in 3...2...1...

Doing this out in the desert? Sure. Doing it in the middle of a residential area and on the highway? What a numbskull. It's all cool and all to pretend you're Mad Max but when you do it in areas that there are people or property which could be damaged that's just wrong.

Give him time, he may still win a Darwin yet.

Very unwise thing to do. A cop sees that and it's off to jail for the rider and impound for the bike, and he deserves it. Launching fireworks into traffic can easily distract or panic someone and cause a wreck. An errant rocket could fly through an open car window and that WILL cause a wreck. People have tossed fireworks at cars before and caused trouble. The police do NOT like this sort of thing, and with good reason. I hope they bust him.

Exactly just this - I enjoy model rocketry and such but this is just pushing it by doing it while there are traffic and people around. I'll be amused if it were on a closed road and or such where one can operate it safely.

JAIL he goes to...

I hope he gets caught, ship his ass over seas and fight a war with that bike for his punishment. The stupid things people do.

Back