man-kiss for whoever tells me what i have to do for this simple, simple problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacetrader

2[H]4U
to get my windows to maximize without overlapping my taskbar.

i was using auto-hide for awhile, now im not, but when i maximize any window it still thinks the taskbar is dropping out, when its not. i have to make the window movable, then resize it manually every time i open something.

very, very annoying and i cant even figure out how to explain the term to search for it. vista hp btw

Right click task bar, go to properties.

check the box that says "keep the taskbar on top of other windows"

I pass on man kiss, but thank you anyway

If you right-click on the TaskBar, and pick properties. You'll have an option to keep the Taskbar on top of other Windows. You may keep your man-kiss!

in windows explorer, press "Alt" to open the "file" bar at the top. Go to Tools>Folder Options and click "reset folders"

keep the manlove lol

Everybody says they don't want the man-kiss, but I've never seen so many fast replies to a question.. ;)

wow.... just... i mean i have been using windows since 3.1 and i spaced this feature out. it's directly underneath the checkbox i was using for "autohide". now, kids, forget all the overblown commercials- this is what marijuana can do to you:p

ok mankiss time. i'm bent over, kiss my ass. who was first again?

I am gonna offer a man-kiss next time... my threads always take HOURS to get an answer!

That's because you are Canadian. Our replies take longer because they have to go through customs and the border patrols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back