man i want this rig;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah nothing like the picture of a blade early in the morning. That's alot of folding power crammed into a not so big box! :D

That's approximately a 5k PPD system. (Based on my equivalent of one of those 10x's putting out about 500 PPD (it's at 521PPD at the moemnt)

And watch your meter spin into orbit! Would be fun tho... 20 x 5kppd = 100k PPD!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh yeah, definately need forced cooling somehow... unless you like living in an oven.

ummmmm, i got....................after rent and car note...................hair.............nails..................fans from frozencpu....................coupons.........well can i just take a picture with it just to say that i saw and i borged?

machwireless said:
ummmmm, i got....................after rent and car note...................hair.............nails..................fans from frozencpu....................coupons.........well can i just take a picture with it just to say that i saw and i borged?
Not now that you've told us what you're plan was.... geez you're a bad liar.

im not a bad liar. imma girl. we're predetermined GREAT liars..............well unless we're just stupid.

machwireless said:
im not a bad liar. imma girl. we're predetermined GREAT liars..............well unless we're just stupid.
After reading that thread in the car forum I know which way I'm leaning for you. :p

i want to respond so bad but i cant stop laughing. u wish i was dumb dont you? so you can have ur way with me.

but back on topic.

that rig would drain a lot of juice to power and a lot of money period just to purchase. kudos to the person who picks that one up.

machwireless said:
i want to respond so bad but i cant stop laughing. u wish i was dumb dont you? so you can have ur way with me.

Nah, just give us yer boxen, we're all sad geeks like that! :D

well if he did have his way.. you dont have to worry about miniNutz..

cuz dem nutz is broke! :eek:

I'm married and too old to go chasing after any more women.
If I could have my way with you my 'way' would likely be to get you to watch my kids so the wife and I could get out for a night.... that's the nastiest thing I could think of to do to you right now.

i wonder why this sellers feedback is private.....................dont buy those unless you know where he stole em from.

BakedON said:
If I could have my way with you my 'way' would likely be to get you to watch my kids so the wife and I could get out for a night.... that's the nastiest thing I could think of to do to you right now.

i am not sure who i should feel sorry for the most :)

BakedON said:
i dont watch children. they.......................breathe.

machwireless said:
i wonder why this sellers feedback is private.....................dont buy those unless you know where he stole em from.

Feedback Score: 240
Positive Feedback: 99.6%

Members who left a positive: 241
Members who left a negative: 1

All positive feedback received: 283

The one neg was more than a year ago too... I think it's safe.... maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back