.. man i hate to do this to someone but...i must >>>Leveller

Dang your still messing with this guy? Of course I am still messing with the guy I got a tank of 404a refreg. off of ebay 3 months ago and have no gas and no refund. Dude has 190+ good feedback but I was the one he screwed.
Hope you get something out of him. You could take him to court or even just talk to a lawyer and see what you can do. The first one is usualy free to just find out.

Since he has obviously been around (last login was 8-29) but is not trying to work with you to resolve this matter, I've banned him as a bad trader.

Lethal said:
Since he has obviously been around (last login was 8-29) but is not trying to work with you to resolve this matter, I've banned him as a bad trader.
did you get that PM i sent you bout 4-6 days ago? i sent it to you and Kyle...

modding_JunKy said:
did you get that PM i sent you bout 4-6 days ago? i sent it to you and Kyle...
Yes, but I don't get involved in trades and am not going to try to intervene on anyone's behalf. I banned him. What more do you want? I'm not here to hold your hand.

Lethal said:
Yes, but I don't get involved in trades and am not going to try to intervene on anyone's behalf. I banned him. What more do you want? I'm not here to hold your hand.
damnit.. i wanted my hand to be held... lol no just kidding.. ill just load him with alot of emails from all my emails....

Back