Man furious after GF sold his X-BOX

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-furious-learning-girlfriend-reason-165735742.html

[My girlfriend and I] are in a relationship, and we live together,” he explained. “Yesterday, when I came back from work to play some video games on my Xbox, I realized the Xbox was not there. I thought something like my girlfriend maybe had moved it somewhere to clean the place where it was sitting.”

“I searched everywhere in the house but had no clue. But I let it slide because I thought I could ask her where it was after she came from work. After a while, she finally reached home. I didn’t ask about the Xbox right away because I wanted to be nice to her. So she took her shower and ate dinner, etc. But she was late and also she was very sweaty for some reason. I didn’t think much of it (big mistake).”

When he finally discovered what she had done to his gaming console, he was completely stunned.

That must be a remake video the OG video didn't have the X-BOX and Emale.

I think 99% of these stories are fake.

If it is real, an Xbox is a relatively cheap way to learn your partner is a PoS. I would tell her and her parents they have a couple days to replace it, afterwards you will be filing a police report. Obviously the relationship needs to be ended too.

If it is real, an Xbox is a relatively cheap way to learn your partner is a PoS. I would tell her and her parents they have a couple days to replace it, afterwards you will be filing a police report. Obviously the relationship needs to be ended too.
This. I don't know if this shit is real but given how stupid people seem to be these days, it wouldn't totally surprise me if this was real. I would tell her and her family to produce a brand new replacement console or equivalent cash to buy the console or I'd report it is theft to the police. I would also end the relationship immediately. I have no tolerance for that kind of disrespect and selfishness.

I would take the next day off and change all the locks and dump all her stuff outside on the lawn. Women need to learn they can't disrespect a man like this.

Right? X-Box was nothing.

Imagine buying a house and your SO ends boinking the neighbor. You end up moving into a basement apartment while the neighbor is living in the house you're still paying for.

Maybe she didn't want him to be a console gamer anymore and is secretly building him a gaming pc.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-furious-learning-girlfriend-reason-165735742.html

[My girlfriend and I] are in a relationship, and we live together,” he explained. “Yesterday, when I came back from work to play some video games on my Xbox, I realized the Xbox was not there. I thought something like my girlfriend maybe had moved it somewhere to clean the place where it was sitting.”

“I searched everywhere in the house but had no clue. But I let it slide because I thought I could ask her where it was after she came from work. After a while, she finally reached home. I didn’t ask about the Xbox right away because I wanted to be nice to her. So she took her shower and ate dinner, etc. But she was late and also she was very sweaty for some reason. I didn’t think much of it (big mistake).”

When he finally discovered what she had done to his gaming console, he was completely stunned.
"My EX Girlfriend and I were in a relationship" FTFY

Right? X-Box was nothing.

Imagine buying a house and your SO ends boinking the neighbor. You end up moving into a basement apartment while the neighbor is living in the house you're still paying for.
I can imagine that scenario but it would never happen, to me anyway.

I would take the next day off and change all the locks and dump all her stuff outside on the lawn. Women need to learn they can't disrespect a man like this.
Yep, not only did she sell the Xbox, she sold any shred of trust that remained in the relationship. Start kickin rocks bitch!

Back