Man Busted for Playing 'Apex Legends' on Airport Screen

erek

[H]F Junkie
Heh. This is pretty funny. sign of the times, I guess anymore?

"Simmonds said that airport staff approached the player, “and very kindly asked this person to unplug and cease using the monitors at the airport,” she said. “Apparently the traveler, very politely, asked ‘May I please just finish my game?’ The answer was no.”

His Apex Legends game interrupted, the player picked up his PlayStation 4 and moved on."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7qvnn/man-busted-for-playing-apex-legends-on-airport-screen

I've seen a guy using his PS4 and psvr as a screen in an airport and thought that was pretty smart, this man though is not lol.

Kind of refreshing. An airport story that involves someone doing something somewhat wrong that didn't devolve to screaming, shouting, spitting and charges of violating security rules or terrorism. Well handled by everyone involved.

This speaks to an unserved market. To increase foot traffic in a venue you need a draw. Would be nice to have a "Gamer's Dungeon" in a bar let's say.
Edit: And yes, I claim (open) copyright for the name. It goes along with my plan for a place called "Day Traders $VIXN". The lawsuit would be free advertising as it's spelled different.

Last edited:
This speaks to an unserved market. To increase foot traffic in a venue you need a draw. Would be nice to have a "Gamer's Dungeon" in a bar let's say.
Edit: And yes, I claim (open) copyright for the name. It goes along with my plan for a place called "Day Traders $VIXN". The lawsuit would be free advertising as it's spelled different.

Meh all you. Dungeon denotes keeping passengers locked up. Which isn't what they need at an airport. I'm gonna name my video game places "binary brothels". Get a quick hit of the good stuff and turn gtfo.

Back