Man Builds Scarlett Johansson Robot

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
I wonder what other verbal commands it recognizes.

Hong Kong product and graphic designer Ricky Ma grew up watching cartoons featuring the adventures of robots, and dreamt of building his own one day. Unlike most of the others, however, Ma has realized his childhood dream at the age of 42, by successfully constructing a life-sized robot from scratch on the balcony of his home. The fruit of his labours of a year-and-a-half, and a budget of more than $50,000, is a female robot prototype he calls the Mark 1, modelled after a Hollywood star whose name he wants to keep under wraps. It responds to a set of programmed verbal commands spoken into a microphone.

He will have to keep the name under wraps because he will probably get sued for copyright infringement lol

So what you're saying is by the time the software is self aware we will have outside skins and hardware on the androids so accurate and realistic that not even dogs will be able to tell the difference...

I was more creeped out by the looks of his drawings he plans to make a man bot too...

Like others said I am not seeing Scarlett Johansson really.

Congrats on him learning all this on his own to build this much. There are far more realistic acting machines out there, for but a home build project not bad at all. outside of being a tad creepy with some of the commands.

I turned it off when he said, "you're cute"... Gave me the creeps.

Where did you hear that at? He has it test facial expression. look left, look right, look down, look up, and then wake up. I never heard him give the command "you're cute"

Now I did see where 3 of the commands are along those lines and thought that was creepy. But in the video never heard him issue any of them.

"massage dongle" and "insert cable" come to mind *)

From the picture looks more like Isla Fisher to me (who is also a super hottie).
Hmm I think Megalith has this right. Mole is Scarlett Johansen. You can also tell by the eerily similar DSL. Agreed that, Isla is a super MILF.

Also at 1:12...

THEY'LL KILL US ALL!

"Ma, who believes the importance of robots will only grow, hopes an investor will buy his prototype, giving him the capital to build more, and wants to write a book about his experience, to help other enthusiasts."

Here's how I envision the meeting with investors...

Hmm I think Megalith has this right. Mole is Scarlett Johansen. You can also tell by the eerily similar DSL. Agreed that, Isla is a super MILF.

Also at 1:12...

THEY'LL KILL US ALL!

Isla has some nice lips though, but not ScarJo's, though the face mecha tits doesn't really have the DSL. Look at the guy in the back, they are shaped the same. Though he may actually have very nice dsl's that I don't know about.

Isla-Fisher.jpg

Great facial expressions.

Creepy as fuck, though. That dude is getting a restraining order.

Back