Man behind viral Spanish Laughing Guy meme has passed away

Krenum

Fully [H]
Not exactly tech news, but since so many of us have used his laughter and reaction to display our distaste for the Tech industry through the years, I thought it would be fitting to have some sort of memorial here.

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainme...sh-laughing-guy-meme-has-passed-away-1562865/

WWMegC0I.jpg

Spanish actor and comedian Juan Joya Borja, also known as “El Risitas” and the face behind the iconic “Spanish Laughing Guy” meme, has passed away at the age of 65 years old due to an illness.

RIP
Juan Joya Borja

Thanks for the laughs!

Last edited:
Not exactly tech news, but since so many of us have used his laughter and reaction to display our distaste for the Tech industry through the years, I thought it would be fitting to have some sort of memorial here.

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainme...sh-laughing-guy-meme-has-passed-away-1562865/

View attachment 351591
Spanish actor and comedian Juan Joya Borja, also known as “El Risitas” and the face behind the iconic “Spanish Laughing Guy” meme, has passed away at the age of 65 years old due to an illness.

RIP
Juan Joya Borja

Thanks for the laughs!
For those who have only seen the meme version, take some time to watch the original story.

What about that guy that was trying to get away from a donkey that had a big proud shanker ( the donkey) and the guy's pants kept falling down? I think that was the first mpeg I ever got via internet email.

This was the very first video I ever saw of this guy. I had just picked up a 970 myself during the launch, and I ended up getting a partial refund from Amazon thanks to the segmented vRAM issue. Seen this video repurposed for all sorts of tech-related shit over the last 6-7 years, like the Intel 28-core one posted above.

May this dude rest in peace. The Internet will never forget the laughter (intentional and non-intentional) he brought to the world. The meme will live on forever. Thanks for the laughs man!

He has a dishwashing job and throws the dishes in the beach to clean them and they all go away with the tide of the Ocean.

And that is the old interview. Ar they just repeating the same story with this new interview?

Jesus Christ now I am getting frustrated. I KNOW THIS INTERVIEW! The one Comixbooks posted is newer.
On the video, one of the comments said they were discussing the end of the world and laughing about it. I didn't see any translations other than that.

On the video, one of the comments said they were discussing the end of the world and laughing about it. I didn't see any translations other than that.

I see. And sorry for sounding rude. I am at work so I cannot look this up myself (yet) and I am also getting very tired. 😴

Back