man-allegedly-broke-into-valve-and-stole-dollar40k-

Im-sorry-it-is-my-language-iposted-this-from-elsewhere-why-am-i-always-being-picked-on-?-

Im-sorry-it-is-my-language-iposted-this-from-elsewhere-why-am-i-always-being-picked-on-?-

Because you spam out topics with absolutely zero effort put in instead of taking the few seconds required to actually make a decent initial post and topic title. This isn't remotely the first time you've done a title like this. If you don't want people to call you out on being lazy then take the extra time needed to make a decent post. Otherwise you make it painfully clear why you have the title you do.

Because you spam out topics with absolutely zero effort put in instead of taking the few seconds required to actually make a decent initial post and topic title. This isn't remotely the first time you've done a title like this. If you don't want people to call you out on being lazy then take the extra time needed to make a decent post. Otherwise you make it painfully clear why you have the title you do.
This. It's rude.

They caught the guy so it's no big deal repeat offender I read yesterday the guy has a thing for videogames he's probably wacked out on CSGO.

when i saw the article i copied it EXACTLY as it WAS i didnt put the - in their it WAS like that when i SAW it.

when i saw the article i copied it EXACTLY as it WAS i didnt put the - in their it WAS like that when i SAW it.

A moderator told me if you goto thread tools you can change the title I just figured that out a few months back.

I would like to comment on the article in OP, but I can't get past the shitty thread title and OP.

Learn to write/edit, OP. You suck at writing and forum posting in general. Unless you're like 10 years old, which is still bad because my 10 year old daughter knows better than to put dashes between words anywhere other than URLs and file names. Some of your threads are actually useful/interesting links, but that's it; no other words to expound on WTF you're posting and why. Feel free to either elaborate on or at least paste key information from the link you generally paste solely by itself in OP. Utilize the your critical thinking skills to proofread your titles/posts and edit functions to unfuck things constantly pointed out in your replies.

I'm sure this has been pointed out countless times in previous threads as well, but I felt compelled to dogpile on you here and try to give you some somewhat constructive criticism to use in your future shitposting.

don't worry fightingfi, you aren't going crazy

Untitled-1.png

this is a better way of copy/pasting that article...

thread title: Man allegedly broke into Valve and stole $40K worth of equipment

body of thread: charges were filed last month against a man who allegedly broke into Valve's office multiple times in June 2018 and stole "$40,000 worth of equipment and games."...The break-ins occurred at Lincoln Square South, which also houses offices for Unity, Epic Games, The Pokémon Company, and Samsung...

https://www.pcgamer.com/man-alleged...-of-equipment-and-games-with-a-recycling-bin/

Back