MalwareBytes Pro Lifetime Licenses $12, 2 For $22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes they do, but I can't guarantee it because the company has gone back and forth many times on this, mainly because they have stopped selling lifetime licenses and have gone to requiring annual renewals and payments. Since version 1.75 works very well, is fast, is unbloated, and I can guarantee it for lifetime registration, updating, and use, this is how I sell them.

Last edited:
Heads up for anyone getting the "program update error".

For some reason, after trying the suggestions in this thread and about 20 other ones online....

I suddenly realized I couldn't even ping malwarebytes.com

I set my DNS server to use google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) instead of my shitty ATT uverse router and then it worked fine.
I just came here to ask about this. Moved into our new house and am having to use ATT Fiber until Google Fiber gets the line run to our house. All 3 computers started giving the update error. Changed to Google's DNS servers and instantly fixed them all. Thanks!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone: There is absolutely no problem at all updating definitions, etc., with the program when installed and setup with these lifetime registrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back