making Collect Data file - why does 'Run As' say NT Authority/System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAL_404

[H]ard|Gawd
I want to try to increase FPS as per the video below by making a Collect Data file (see screen capture and video below) but 'Run As' says NT Authority/System instead of System. When I click the OK button I get a pop-up asking for the NT Authority/System password. I don't recall entering an Admin PW, just the 4 digit PW for when I log in at the start up screen when I boot mu PC.

How to I change 'Run As' from 'NT Authority/System' to just 'System' or where/how do I add/change the NT Authority/System PW?

desktop.jpg

I want to try to increase FPS as per the video below by making a Collect Data file (see screen capture and video below) but 'Run As' says NT Authority/System instead of System. When I click the OK button I get a pop-up asking for the NT Authority/System password. I don't recall entering an Admin PW, just the 4 digit PW for when I log in at the start up screen when I boot mu PC.
How to I change 'Run As' from 'NT Authority/System' to just 'System' or where/how do I add/change the NT Authority/System PW?
View attachment 202032

...I am going to assume you are not trolling, although I suspect there's probably a 50% chance you are trolling.
This is a hoax video / misinformation.

This particular YouTuber has a history of doing hoax technical support videos.
Read / scroll through the YouTube comments and you should appreciate this is a hoax / joke.

...I am going to assume you are not trolling, although I suspect there's probably a 50% chance you are trolling.
This is a hoax video / misinformation.

This particular YouTuber has a history of doing hoax technical support videos.
Read / scroll through the YouTube comments and you should appreciate this is a hoax / joke.

definitely not trolling - thought there might be a slight fps increase (not 2x lol) just wanted top see if it made any difference. Thanks for the heads up ... thread will now be closed

Reactions: muz_j
like this
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back