Make my own gaming server

drpcphil

n00b
I hope this is in the right thread if NOT please move .

I have a 2nd pc id like to make into a TFC server the one i play is has some real serious issues. What and how would i start and software is needed. Also id be on comcast not sure if i can do this thru them? i ger 200 plus and the uploads and about 5.3 mbps down thanks

I mean if we want to get technical isn't team fortress "more" classic a quake 1 mod? At least that's how I used to play at the last time I was in a clan like 20 plus years ago lol. Back when you used to have to use gamespy to find servers.

Are we even sure OP is even talking about Team Fortress Classic and not TerraFirmaCraft?

No, but I'd guess that Terra Firma Craft servers are easier to come by than Team Fortress Classic ones at this point though.

I though Team Fortress Classic originally too, when I realized TerraFirmaCraft was also and option I decided just not to respond lol.

It looks like a quick google turns up server setup guides either way.

how do i transfer or port games from account to my new account on 2nd pc? >> Total Noob< @ this LOL

YES im looking at a TEAM Fortess Classic Server

how do i transfer or port games from account to my new account on 2nd pc? >> Total Noob< @ this LOL

YES im looking at a TEAM Fortess Classic Server

I would just log in with your primary account unless it sees it as two instances of the same game. Otherwise, there is no way to transfer games from one account to another.

Back