Major graphics issue in Castlevania

Halasham

n00b
I'm having some issue I've been unable to find a good solution for; the level geometry of the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow being extremely distorted.
My graphics card is AMD Radeon(TM) RX 560 Series and I have Adrenalin 18.9.2. My CPU is AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor.

I don't really know what I'm doing with the graphics card and have had partial success adjusting the settings but as I don't really understand what I'm doing with it it's mostly random when something works.
Any ideas on what to do? Is there more info I should supply to help figure out the issue?

My apologies if this isn't in the right thread.

I'm having some issue I've been unable to find a good solution for; the level geometry of the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow being extremely distorted.
My graphics card is AMD Radeon(TM) RX 560 Series and I have Adrenalin 18.9.2. My CPU is AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor.

I don't really know what I'm doing with the graphics card and have had partial success adjusting the settings but as I don't really understand what I'm doing with it it's mostly random when something works.
Any ideas on what to do? Is there more info I should supply to help figure out the issue?

My apologies if this isn't in the right thread.
download the new drivers, yours are 3 years old and get ddu too. run ddu and then install the new driver.

download the new drivers, yours are 3 years old and get ddu too. run ddu and then install the new driver.
Alright... managed to resolve the issue with the updated driver.
Unfortunately it caused an additional issue, now I can't have anything open full-screen or it opens across both my monitors.
Edit: Anything new I open opens centered between the two monitors as well... I guess whatever I had going that made the monitors function separately isn't working now.

Alright... managed to resolve the issue with the updated driver.
Unfortunately it caused an additional issue, now I can't have anything open full-screen or it opens across both my monitors.
Edit: Anything new I open opens centered between the two monitors as well... I guess whatever I had going that made the monitors function separately isn't working now.
good.
look at your display settings how you multi-monitor is setup and you might just need to re-train things for the new driver.

Back