maicoX - Projekt V2 (NOT FOR MODEM USER!!!)

thats sick to say the least. would be cool if the pistions worked as pumps hehe, next mod idea.

Simply incredible workmanship. Certainly one of the all time greats. Pics saved for future reference!

german by name, german by nature.
this mod shows the highest quality workmanship, and the attention to detail is mind-boggling. Im sure this chap could very easily sell this stuff for quite a premium!

good work!

Wait, are the pistons pumping the coolant here? If so, strange, but very cool design!

this is the baddest mod I have even seen, welcome to the planet earth my friend from outer space!!!

WOW that sure is a nice mod... now go to modding competitions! Im sure you'll be first in all of them! :D

This is without question, the most amazing build I have ever seen, I ride a Harley, so I love this!!!!!

My question is...where the heck is this video???

Digg always kills the pic's on websites. Damn you Digg (even though thats how I came)!

just from the few pics I've seen of it .. a simply wonderous and delightful piece of work you did there (trying to use expletives that haven't been used yet :p )

very cool :cool:

Dude i have been wanting something like this for a long time...........:D
I wish i wasnt so far away to get the plans......
You rock

Back