Magnetic charging cable for PS4

renswic

Supreme [H]ardness
Stupid question, but can you use the charging cables like these:
61YbCnrjUyL._SX569_.jpg

To charge PS4 controllers? Looking for kid friendly on our controllers

I don't see why not; they're just pass-through adapters for the connector so as long as the charger you plug the other end of the cable into is compatible with the controller (which I've noticed the controllers are pretty picky with chargers - I have yet to find a wall charger that works with them so I just charge from the console itself) then it should be fine.

If they're on Amazon, you can confirm by asking the seller directly on the listing page or searching through the reviews.

woah, link to those cables?

They are all over Amazon and fleabay.

Happy note I was given an extremely dirty PS4 controller will have to replace the thumbsticks(they're missing the rubber covers on them) it and will probably reshell if I can find a shell I like for free today

They are all over Amazon and fleabay.

Happy note I was given an extremely dirty PS4 controller will have to replace the thumbsticks(they're missing the rubber covers on them) it and will probably reshell if I can find a shell I like for free today

I’m just picturing sweat deposits between the shell cracks, sweet mother of fuck. But that problem will be remedied with the shell replacement, nice. I’d get some Kontrolfreek thumb grips, helps to extend the life of the tops of the thumbsticks, plus they’re good quality.

I used to hate using other peoples controllers as a kid, nobody took care of their stuff, drove me nuts. Grease, cheeto dust, list goes on.

And now this:

I’m just picturing sweat deposits between the shell cracks, sweet mother of fuck. But that problem will be remedied with the shell replacement, nice. I’d get some Kontrolfreek thumb grips, helps to extend the life of the tops of the thumbsticks, plus they’re good quality.

I used to hate using other peoples controllers as a kid, nobody took care of their stuff, drove me nuts. Grease, cheeto dust, list goes on.

And now this:

I had to fix my buddy's xbox one controller. The weed residue and smell was horrible.

Back