Magnavox 32MF231 32" LCD $549 @ office depot NR

waltherone

Gawd
I bought this a week ago and it's not currently in any ads, but a LOT of stores in my area still have it, and tonight at work (I work at an office depot) I checked inventory at a bunch of Houston stores and the price is still $549 bucks.

Tomorrow starts a sale that goes for the next 3 days I think, where all 32" TV's are 499 with no MIR's, all instant.

Might be worth checking out, its a pretty good size TV for apartment dwellers IMO without looking way too big. Definitely isn't much of a heat producer, runs cool even after being on a couple hours :)

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=725219&Ntt=magnavox&uniqueSearchFlag=true&An=text

Shows 700 on the site I know, but all the Houston area stores have it for 549 still, and I ASSUME (will update tomorrow when I find out for sure) it will drop to 500 flat tomorrow (+tax of course). Can use the SKU number on the site there, 725219, to request it at stores, as many of the Houston stores don't have it on display since we just started carrying it a week ago.

I may post up some pics when I get to my girlfriend's if I remember tonight. I'll try to remember to report back tomorrow if it does drop to $499 tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay... checked at work today, the price is indeed $499 with no rebates.

Back