Mafia III PC Patch 1.01 Ready For Download

HardOCP News

[H] News
In case you missed it over the weekend, the Mafia III PC patch 1.01 landed on Steam. The patch adds stuff like the option for unlimited FPS and keyboard remapping. More fixes and improvements are said to me in the works.

PC players, reboot Mafia III because patch 1.01 is now available for download. This patch includes 30, 60, and unlimited frames-per-second options on PC. To select your framerate, just head to the display menu in-game. Just make sure to tailor the framerate settings to the power of your machine. This patch also includes improvements to keyboard remapping, so head to the controls menu to check out the options. Note: this patch resets keyboard mapping to default, so any changes you made to the controls previously will need to be customized after installing the patch.

RPS lambasted this game as a poor retread of gta v and saints row 3.

Ill wait for the enevitable goty edition for 19.99 on xbl.

RPS lambasted this game as a poor retread of gta v and saints row 3.

Ill wait for the enevitable goty edition for 19.99 on xbl.

That is all any of them really have been tbh. Fun doesn't have to require originality

According to DSO Gaming even a GTX 980 ti and a 6 core Intel can't provide a solid 60FPS despite the lackluster graphics.

Wow, we can now remap keyboard keys and unlock vsync? Truly, the future is now.

Reactions: DF-1
like this
Considering you attacked with Q and picked up bodies with Y. I think this is a good thing. I already refunded though. This game is trash. When it's on sale and not in pre-alpha I will consider buying it again.

Considering you attacked with Q and picked up bodies with Y. I think this is a good thing. I already refunded though. This game is trash. When it's on sale and not in pre-alpha I will consider buying it again.
Sure it's a good thing. It's just hard to comprehend how a game can be shipped without such basics like remappable keybindings and unlocked framerate. It's not the end of the world, sure, but it's not really making pc gaming any better.

Did anyone really expect this to be a good port? Yes, I'm a glass half empty kind of person nowadays.

Another pay to beta test game, the glitch montages on youtube are hilarious. Everyone who preordered deserves this steaming pile of alpha code garbage.

Back