Madden 25 + 1yr of NFL Sunday Ticket! $100

1_legged_sheep

Limp Gawd
So if you pre-order Madden 25 Anniversary Edition from Amazon the game will ship with a code that will let you activate NFL Sunday Ticket (on PC or Tablet only) for free.

Amazon Link Here

If you're like me and you have a HTPC hooked up to your man-cave display (I use a HD projector) then you're all set. If not, then as long as your laptop has an HDMI out (which almost all modern laptops do) then you should also be set.

The anniversary edition also comes with a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription. I'm not sure if the Ultimate Team pack is a code or what, I'm hoping it is.

If you're like me and don't really play Madden, you can sell the game and possibly the the 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription code and end up with NFL Sunday ticket for around $40 net, maybe less depending on how much people are willing to pay for the Team pack.

Edit: If you already have DirectTV and Sunday Ticket the code will upgrade you to "NFL Sunday Ticket Max" for free.

More Edits: Does NOT work on the PS3 version of Sunday Ticket, only works via a computer or handheld device.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Man, this is tempting, but odds are the Browns will suck yet again.

More curious to see if I could use this on a Ps4. This might be the only madden game I would ever buy just for the sunday ticket package.

According to a poster on the amazon forums, the Sunday ticket is not available on any consoles.

Listen up, this is what you get:

1 - If you're not a directv subscriber you get a season of Sunday ticket on your computer/phone/tablet. Nowhere else. Not on your Xbox, not on your PS3, nowhere else. It does not lock you into a 2nd year of service.

2 - if you are a subscriber to Directv *AND* already pay for Sunday Ticket basic, this will upgrade you to the next level of service that adds access on computers/phones/tablets.

3 - if you are a subscriber to Directv but do *NOT* want to pay for Sunday Ticket, this code will allow you access to ST on computers/phone/tablets only.

4 - If you are not a subscriber to Directv but want to be, this code will give you 10 dollars a month off your basic Directv service *AND* a year of Sunday Ticket for free, which is viewable on your TV. This option requires a 2 year commitment to Directv, but *NOT* a 2 year commitment to Sunday Ticket.

Man, this is tempting, but odds are the Browns will suck yet again.

omg, I can't believe I'm not the only Browns fan on the forum. :)

I wish this was to get it on PS3 or PS4. I bought the ticket that way last year and it worked pretty well.

I bit on this, I probably wont even keep the game, just sell it to someone that actually likes Madden. If I can net $40 for a year of Sunday ticket that is probably the hottest deal of the year. I have been wanting to try NFL Ticket out forever but I never wanted to subscribe to DirecTV or pay $300. Win/Win.

lol...sick of Joe Banner yet?

I've been an Eagle's fan for 35 years and had to deal with his cheapskate ways for far too long.

What role did he play there again? I knew he came from there, but wasn't Heckert the GM making the personnel decisions?

Anyway... Can't decide if I should do this deal and watch it on my pc or if I cave on the PS3/PS4 so I can watch it in my living room....

lol...sick of Joe Banner yet?

I've been an Eagle's fan for 35 years and had to deal with his cheapskate ways for far too long.

If he's a cheapskate but sends the Browns to 4 AFC title games and a Super Bowl I will probably be OK with it.

What role did he play there again? I knew he came from there, but wasn't Heckert the GM making the personnel decisions?

Anyway... Can't decide if I should do this deal and watch it on my pc or if I cave on the PS3/PS4 so I can watch it in my living room....

Banner is the Brown's CEO, he holds the purse strings. Heckert was your GM, he got fired along with Shurmur

If he's a cheapskate but sends the Browns to 4 AFC title games and a Super Bowl I will probably be OK with it.

Banner has a nasty reputation throughout the NFL as being cheap, therefore it will be hard for ANY team under his regime to attract quality FA's. IMO he's nothing more than a salary cap champion and views the team's success from a monetary standpoint....he could careless about W-L

Year before last for some reason I was able to watch all the games on my computer by logging in to my DirecTV account on the last Sunday of the season. I don't know if they were allowing people to do it on the last day or if it was a fluke. The reason I didn't know was because sometimes a message would pop up and say something like, "You do not have an NFL Sunday Ticket account" or something like that and the game would go off. Then I'd log back in and the games would be watchable again. Any way, the quality was OK but I don't know if it was worth me paying $100 for. I wasn't planning on getting Sunday ticket this year but every time I don't I end up getting pissed because I have to watch either a Ravens game or a Redskins game.

Banner is the Brown's CEO, he holds the purse strings. Heckert was your GM, he got fired along with Shurmur

Banner has a nasty reputation throughout the NFL as being cheap, therefore it will be hard for ANY team under his regime to attract quality FA's. IMO he's nothing more than a salary cap champion and views the team's success from a monetary standpoint....he could careless about W-L

I won't complain yet, he spent the jack to get Paul Kruger. :)

Back