Madden '07 Wii

I seem to recall a pc game that did this but I can't remember for the life of me what it was...I think it was an mmo.

Its a cool feature but I hope they let you turn it off- something about 100 degree sun in an outdoor january playoff game wouldnt seem right :)

Spaceman_Spiff said:
I seem to recall a pc game that did this but I can't remember for the life of me what it was...I think it was an mmo.

Its a cool feature but I hope they let you turn it off- something about 100 degree sun in an outdoor january playoff game wouldnt seem right :)

lol soo true and great point, or in my cause, a nice Sept game with snow, Never know wit Michigan

Spaceman_Spiff said:

Black and White did this. IIRC the only thing it did was to check for rain or not... I don't ever remember snow. And the rain never made a difference ingame.

dotHectate said:
Black and White did this. IIRC the only thing it did was to check for rain or not... I don't ever remember snow. And the rain never made a difference ingame.

Aha! Yeah that was it. Thanks :)

A lot of flying sims do this, thats a pretty cool use of the weather channel.

Back