MADCATZ X360 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition are in stock at newegg

I'm so tempted to get one, I've read on other forums it's way better than the SE version and way easier to mod.

You should be able to find these no problem now. Newegg is a great place that is where I got mine.

Yeah, you can pretty much find these anywhere now, but NewEgg is always a good trusted site, thanks for the heads up :]

I'm so tempted to get one, I've read on other forums it's way better than the SE version and way easier to mod.

It has an actual sanwa stick and actual sanwa buttons. Which are the best out, the SE version does not. Since it's already starting with the best stuff, there isn't a need to mod it.

The hori stick, has slightly better build quality, but costs more when it has all sanwa parts, the stock hori costs less but only has a sanwa stick. The MAS super pro stick is in the same price range, but comes with a hap stick and hap buttons (American style) and the American style button layout. The parts aren't considered as good by most, but some like them.

SE and TE are the same as far as modding goes.. TE just has all sanwa parts, whilst SE has knock off parts.

Buy.com has this stick for $124.99 with free shipping.

Sorry didn't mean to threadcrap in any way >_<

SE and TE are the same as far as modding goes.. TE just has all sanwa parts, whilst SE has crap that breaks in a week.

Much better:D Had to get sanwa replacements for my SE stick in under a weeks time after buying it. Theres a washer in the joystick that broke loose and ground out the pcb for the stick, 2 buttons died later on.

Spend the extra cash get the TE and never worry about it again;)

Much better:D Had to get sanwa replacements for my SE stick in under a weeks time after buying it. Theres a washer in the joystick that broke loose and ground out the pcb for the stick, 2 buttons died later on.

Spend the extra cash get the TE and never worry about it again;)

ya i heard about the washer issue. seems a small % have it.. nothing to not buy it over now.. maybe back then on release day. I dont really find a reason to swap the buttons im not running an arcade over here with 20+ people using it every day.

ya i heard about the washer issue. seems a small % have it.. nothing to not buy it over now.. maybe back then on release day. I dont really find a reason to swap the buttons im not running an arcade over here with 20+ people using it every day.

Neither was I. I played maybe 1-2 hours a night. Granted they said they fixed the issue. I love my SE stick. Just had to spend as much as a TE after jt was all said and done.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Back