Madcatz Arcade sticks $50 off with code

Good deal, if you're looking for a fightstick. Most used ones go for $80 or so, and you're getting a new one for that price.

Xbox360 ver does for sure.... PS3 does, too, from what I hear... but it's safer to go with 360 ver unless you really want the PS3 ver for some reason (such as owning a PS3, I suppose).

The xbox one version may now work with Windows 7 and up with the new xbox one wired drivers, but the 360 version for sure and is highly recommended for PC fighting games (supported with default layout). Only older fighting games, XP and before will probably not support 360/xbone controller/stick out of box. There are ways of using PS3/4 with PC, some even support it without issue, others need to use a 360 control emulation software (I haven't messed with this). I used a modded PS3 stick for a long time on PC and then switched to a 360 stick just because it was less hassle, but that xbone stick looks nice and only $150 after $50 off.

Glad I picked up my Marvel vs Capcom sticks on the cheap before they lost the license.

According to most stick tier lists, the Madcatz Arcade Fightstick PROs are usually A tier - as in they are solid built/reliable, and these use the Sanwa Japanese parts which are highly regarded. At $80 bucks, it's a pretty good deal if you're somewhat serious about fighting games or just enjoy casual play.

Back